• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've never seen a fake Dave white either... Smh even got phat lows on there
and the Hall of Fames and Holiday "Gucci' 1s. They haaev all of the obscure 1s but not shadows 
laugh.gif

EBay, got the first pair at the outlets for 89

Seller wanted 150 I asked 100 he said 125 we settled at 115

I plan on dying the sockliner and swapping my black toe toungue

Are there any videos on removing the jumpman out there

Your negotiation game is on point, well done :lol:

Wore my Vegas' today

Does anybody know how to fix this scuff and the jumpman 
nerd.gif
lace swap is dope.. i'm still rockin the red laces though.. vegas 1s are so plush and the smell of the leather as your walking.. ahhh only a sneaker fiend can appreicate lol 

Originally was going to swap my cdp tongue but is yellowed and I've probably only worn them three times so now I have to get a pair of highlight reels and do a three way deal

We haven't seen the OG 1 555088-123, but after thinking I'm convinced its gonna be a infrared colorway because all Jordan's with color code 123 have been infrared as of late.

EBay, got the first pair at the outlets for 89

Seller wanted 150 I asked 100 he said 125 we settled at 115

I plan on dying the sockliner and swapping my black toe toungue

Are there any videos on removing the jumpman out there
post some pics when done I have 2 pair wouldn't mind customizing one .

lace swap is dope.. i'm still rockin the red laces though.. vegas 1s are so plush and the smell of the leather as your walking.. ahhh only a sneaker fiend can appreicate lol 
The smell of leather as i sit in class is so nice lol

Last edited:
stood in line for Chicago 1s at Flight 23 NYC for 30 min only to find out they were sold out. dat letdown

Ok. These are my turffed out dmp 1s. The point is this shoe has two different leathers for the red toe. The right has the leather from the back red ankle strap and the left has the leather from the red heel cap leather. Smh at the pep who make these shoes. For anyone with matching leathe Toes, is it spose to be the leather from the heel or the ankle strap...its two different leathers. Anyone else have thos problem. This osent the first time o have seen this

Finally, wore these for the first time yesterday....

And these today...

Both comfortable and great quality, but man I'm  loving the feel on the Premier 1 on foot.

Back
Top Bottom