• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Since I saw some Celtics talk in here earlier 
nerd.gif

Still not enough wear yet 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol bring on the Metallics lets just skip the lettermans... Probably up on the list as saddest Nike air ones ever... The more I see em the more I hate em

They are bad in my eyes. I don't see any appeal with red shoes. Even if discounted sub 100 I'll take a pass. Can't do the funky colors at this day in age.

Letterman's ain't so bad after all but I already own the red premiers which I barely wear, and metallics are right around the corner.

I think the ltrmn only appeal to certain fans of both host and guest. I'm one of them

I bet you 80% of people wearing Jordan's don't know who letterman is and or couldn't pick him out of a lineup

That's pretty sad it that's true about Letterman. He only retired from the Late Show last year. [emoji]128553[/emoji] I wish he hadn't retired just yet. It would've been dope to take a picture with the shoes in front of the Ed Sullivan Theater if the old sign was still up.

That's pretty sad it that's true about Letterman. He only retired from the Late Show last year. [emoji]128553[/emoji] I wish he hadn't retired just yet. It would've been dope to take a picture with the shoes in front of the Ed Sullivan Theater if the old sign was still up.

Do like every famous shoe celebrity on IG...photoshop it in lol

I don't understand your remark. David Letterman is no where near what people call a "shoe celebrity." I could care less what shoes a celebrity wears. That has no effect on my future sneaker purchases unlike some of the lemmings out there. I'm just a guy who happens to be a fan of David Letterman and Jordans so it's a win win for me. Is that so surprising?

I don't understand your remark. David Letterman is no where near what people call a "shoe celebrity." I could care less what shoes a celebrity wears. That has no effect on my future sneaker purchases unlike some of the lemmings out there. I'm just a guy who happens to be a fan of David Letterman and Jordans so it's a win win for me. Is that so surprising?
He was calling you a shoe celebrity, rather saying you should do like a shoe celebrity who would photoshop the sign. Not that David Letterman was a shoe celebrity...:smh:

He was calling you a shoe celebrity, rather saying you should do like a shoe celebrity who would photoshop the sign. Not that David Letterman was a shoe celebrity...:smh:

My bad, but either way I don't have time for that crap. That's just trying too hard. I doubt someone would actually do that with this shoe. I'll leave it at that. On to the next topic.

Calm down man. He was just joking.

Letterman's looking to possibly be like the Cyber Monday release...Plenty to go around...

At least I hope it is anyways...

Back
Top Bottom