• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Unclick that notify button bro.

Metallics coming we don't need the Ronald McDonalds

:lol:
I'm gonna have to pass on the Metallic's also due to an unexpected high medical bill :frown: :smh:

Damn we gotta get BabyJs some metallics.

All we need is 18 NTers to pledge $10 dollars.

1 of 18 here. If your willing to pledge write 2 of 18 in the comment box and so on. We can do this! No man should have to skip a pair because of a medical bill.

If dudes are willing to pledge more that's [emoji]128293[/emoji].

Once we get the amount of $180.00 I'll message BabyJs for his PayPal and we all send our pledges to him. If y'all serious about it be serious about it!!

NO MAN SHOULD SKIP A PAIR BECAUSE OF HIS MEDICAL BILLS. THIS IS MERICA!!!!!!

Especially someone who contributes to this thread the way he BabyJs does.

I'm in for the $10 pledge for babyj. Good dude and I know he's been through a lot. Don't want him to miss metallics

Last edited:
Damn we gotta get BabyJs some metallics.

All we need is 18 NTers to pledge $10 dollars.

1 of 18 here. If your willing to pledge write 2 of 18 in the comment box and so on. We can do this! No man should have to skip a pair because of a medical bill.
I'm in for $10

7/18

I got two pairs from villa for the low low cuz of him though

:lol: I like how you're adamant about getting him the Metallics not the lettermans

Last edited:
We already got about 10 people.. 8 more and this thing is done today! good work y'all it's only been about two hours.

Tell me where to gift the money too thru pp. Funny thing is I have red mettalics but not a big fan of the navy. Only thing is I love the new mold.

Well guys, I don't have the funds in my PP - is there anyway to make an instant transfer from my bank account? I'm not too savvy on this stuff. I feel like a shmuck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom