Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

JUST GOT THESE ONE'S

SEA GREEN HIGH's
dem str8 $$$$
pimp.gif

Finally, wore these for the first time yesterday....

And these today...

Both comfortable and great quality, but man I'm  loving the feel on the Premier 1 on foot.

Those Premier Hi's o_o

I'm waiting for this NYC Winter mess to pass off into Spring before I get to unDS

Those Premier Hi's o_o

I'm waiting for this NYC Winter mess to pass off into Spring before I get to unDS
Yea I've been in Florida for a couple months. Flee home for a couple days and I have all these shoes I've been ordering. First time seeing most in person. I threw them on immediately.

Was checking out the BHMs today at NTSM. Was impressed with the leather and quality. Not so much with the rest. Wasn't really a gold swoosh with the pair I had. Mostly black and spots of brownish gold here and there. Wasn't really reflective for me either. Didn't like the mid cut either. That's just me though. Shrug

Cool leather tongue though.

Last edited:
Didn't have a chance to check out the black bhm's latest pickups. Had to get the burgundy mids from Europe since they have a 13. Finally got my patents in a 12.5, such a hard size....

Was checking out the BHMs today at NTSM. Was impressed with the leather and quality. Not so much with the rest. Wasn't really a gold swoosh with the pair I had. Mostly black and spots of brownish gold here and there. Wasn't really reflective for me either. Didn't like the mid cut either. That's just me though. Shrug

Cool leather tongue though.
you said it homie- leather butter but midcut killz da shoe

i c ur bredz!
pimp.gif

Stop by local pop shop and they had this on clearance for $85. Been waiting for outlet at $69 but probably won't happen.  I passed on Laney 1s from ShopNiceKick few weeks ago at same price but couldn't pass on this.  I'm more white base fan than any other color.  

Last edited:
^^nice find, found this website overseas thats still has them for the low. Called offspring. Has anyone copped from them

Last edited:
offspring is legit, make sure you order the correct size though cause they're obviously listed in UK sizes

Last edited:
There wasn't an official release date but pairs were available on January 17th for purchase. $130 retail cost
Hmm ok thank, I can't miss out on the black:red pair no shop in Miami has announced that they've received them but I'll ask around today.

Hmm ok thank, I can't miss out on the black:red pair no shop in Miami has announced that they've received them but I'll ask around today.

I got mine from a local shop here Burn Rubber (royal oak mi) they might do phone orders. Someone else posted a link a week ago in here also to another place

Quick question fam. I'll be taking some black toes and some highlight reels to a cobbler to swap the tongues. I checked yelp for reviews but there's too many to pick from in LA. Are there some that specialize in sneakers? Or just take them to the highest rated cobbler? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I've never been to a cobbler and i'd hate to mess up the shoes or something. Thanks

I have a feeling a cobbler will laugh at you. These are just cloth and stitching. Take it to a seamstress if anything I would think or pay the dude on NT to do it.

Dry cleaners will do it for the low. Especially if they do boot repairs too they got the juice I paid 8 dollars for both lol

@BenTrill  Thanks man.  Offspring is legit thou.  Only problem is they ship slow (maybe faster now).  What's your size? I'll check with that shop again see they still have it.

Quick question fam. I'll be taking some black toes and some highlight reels to a cobbler to swap the tongues. I checked yelp for reviews but there's too many to pick from in LA. Are there some that specialize in sneakers? Or just take them to the highest rated cobbler? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I've never been to a cobbler and i'd hate to mess up the shoes or something. Thanks

You should be good wherever you go. If somebody messes up a job so easy they shouldn't be in business. All they'll do is cut, reglue, then sew. It's pretty simple.

Back
Top Bottom