Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
14 BHMs with Black Laces. Purple laces were too much for me.

Thought about these.

These look nice

Last edited:

They called it ip s&s (they also don't know meaning at the time) but 23 on the heel and the nice black material I'm actually interested even though I hate mids

Last edited:
Almost want to get the Chicago pair, but when I tried to fill the emptiness from not having Black/Red I's back in 2012 with the KO version, they just made me want the leather pair even more :lol:

I might pass.

Chances of all three above coming out in leather next year? What number anniversary is 2015 again (not taking about 7s)?

Chances of all three above coming out in leather next year? What number anniversary is 2015 again (not taking about 7s)?
It's the 30 year anniversary for JB and if the Chi Is do release then I will hate to buy the KO when I would rather settle for a leather base shoe. I hope the resale price isn't too high on the KOs because if there is no NA Chi I then I will just go back and cop the KOs

already got the chicaho KOs so im good on those but the other 2 are copped for sure, might sell some stuff to make room and not spend any money on them as well.

From NDC calendar 
[table][tr][td]03/15/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 1 Retro KO High[/td][td]White/Black-Gym Red[/td][td]$140[/td][td]638471-101[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom