Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
14 BHMs with Black Laces. Purple laces were too much for me.

like those but why they had to midtop them smh

The Unc and Georgetown soles that the KO's are coming out with this year are they more comfortable then a regular Jordan 1 sole?

Passed on em. But black laces were my intentions before they released. This pic has got me wanting them now thanks. :smh: :smokin

The leather quality is awesome. They fit like a glove. Being a mid doesn't bother me. You wouldn't go wrong at all.

The Unc and Georgetown soles that the KO's are coming out with this year are they more comfortable then a regular Jordan 1 sole?
I had a couple pairs of Vandals back in the day. Those and Forces feel slightly stiffer then the AJ1/dunk midsole. But a monumental difference.

^Same, little harder and less "court fee/low to the groundl" than normal AJ1 soles due to the thickness. At least in my opinion, the thing folks will have to worry about is the snugness of AJKOs. I always found them to fit a bit tighter compared to normal leather highs. They don't seem to stretch like Vans either.

I heard the ajko pack is slated for mid march, me personally im buying the pack just for the carolinas

Last edited:
My 1 collection is growing....it's a sickness. Someone help me....
in 2013 so many cws came out that I normally would have copped ....but i was able to control myself & only bought the 4 OG NA cw's..

but then i couldn't control myself getting multiples, so i still ended up with a dozen pairs 
mean.gif
lol
@venom13 Nice!

I Can't believe it's been a year since RD?
can't believe some were complaining about paying over $200+ right after rd 

Last edited:
WHO's CAWPING THESE w/ A WHITE SOX HAT COME APRIL.....

Wish the laces were just BLACK....

Those royals
frown.gif
 keep faith bro it took me a long time to find these pairs they pop up on fee bay once in a while just be careful not to get fakes .
@venom13 Nice!

I Can't believe it's been a year since RD?
thnx bro ,time flies .Now that i got my 3rd pair I'm beating a pair to death asap.

in 2013 so many cws came out that I normally would have copped ....but i was able to control myself & only bought the 4 OG NA cw's..

but then i couldn't control myself getting multiples, so i still ended up with a dozen pairs 
mean.gif
lol

can't believe some were complaining about paying over $200+ right after rd 

thnx bro wish i had bought them when they were at 200 ,I see you like them as much as i do.
 resell was $180-$240 after rd. i got one of my pairs for $190

were you in the Black/Royal thread... it was pretty helpful to many.... well mostly the first few days..

no doubt.. i always try to include these into my rotation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom