• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

The collection best leather quality from left to right

Well for piece of mind, I say go with sobesoles. That is what I did. If their discount code "niketalk" still works it comes out to $175 shipped double boxed. I'm glad I went with sobesoles, launch locator only has two HOHs in my area getting them wheras all footlockers in my area had the lettermans.

Btw metallics are very comfy wore them for most of the day today and my feet don't hurt.

The discount code just made it easier. About $2 over retail for me. Thanks bruh, didn't know about the code. :lol:

Them Lettermans are everywhere. Pairs way under retail on the bay too. Since they grew on me might treat myself for Father's Day. :lol:

The collection best leather quality from left to right
Very nice collection.  Dave White 1s are crazy underrated overall though.  I couldn't grab a pair on either NDC release, but ended up grabbing a pair for retail later on when the hype died down.  I love them, even the box is dope.

realizing I should have picked up more than 1 pair of cybers yesterday at the outlet... Should I go back and get more?

I've put my chis and white/blacks into heavy rotation the last couple weeks and damn they're so comfortable! Was very unexpected.

Curious what was everyone's starting 5? Mine were 2013 chi's, 85 breds, 01 Royals, 13'-14' Black Toes, and The DTRT metallic reds. Those are all the 1s I had at first, now Im sitting on about 20 more pairs of em. I still wear all of em. Except for the 13' chis haha I got the 15's, and 94's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom