Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lance mountains some of the goat shoes
Still don't own a pair
Will prob trade something down the line for the black pair of the opportunity presents itself

I think black is better with the LM's. The white pair remind me of a pair of half cabs I used to own(all white with a black tongue). I liked them but I never really cared for them for that reason. The White LMs are dope but I feel like Id feel the same way about em if I owned them. Even if I can see the red, black, and blue under the white coating. The black verions are fire to me though.

If I ever wanted to get the LMs is I'd go for the white ones I think those are cleaner when you don't do anything to them

How yall feel about the Nike SB Air Jordan 1 LANCE MOUNTAIN's? The white pair specifically.

I'm going to be looking for a white pair soon. Great shoe that you don't need to worry about messing up because they just get more unique the more you beat them. The ultimate drunk shoe lol

Thinking navy and red look the best. Opinions.

2r7os9t.jpg

33wb0g6.jpg

iz9ndc.jpg

29y1abo.jpg

2hdsn4j.jpg
Repped for the baddass custom... And honestly the yellow hits the best weird I know but it adds that something extra plus it gives you a primary colors scheme... Actually go one red laces one yellow... The blue laces are too much blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom