Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
KO's are copped 
smokin.gif

I usually don't do this but might try to get this to trade. Not for anything major just something I missed out on

I think so too! Especially with the lace swap. Im just not so sure about the tounge though. I wonder if the tounge would tilt to one side when wearing?

Its a this all leather tongue. Very Nice Quality. It doesn't feel like it would tilt. I have not worn them yet, only tried on.

After searching for a long time I finally found these in my size and for a good price. S/O captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 for looking out :pimp:

2012 Gucci 1s

Enjoy them for me fam since I didn't get a chance to put them to use :nthat:

I'll track down another pair at some point, definitely an underrated colorway.

Do me a favor, if you have an extra pair of black laces, can take pics of a lace swap? That was my original plan.

Last edited:
Thanks teacher I owe you an apple.

I hate the fact my favorite model has built XI type hype smh

It's crazy too. 1's used to sit and were always made in horrible mid cut. I feel like when JB brought back the highs again around 2008 (after 2001) if confused everyone. I bought my 60+ pack for $49.99 at Finishline in Syracuse. Now they fly in seconds.

Last edited:
After searching for a long time I finally found these in my size and for a good price. S/O captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 for looking out :pimp:

2012 Gucci 1s

Enjoy them for me fam since I didn't get a chance to put them to use :nthat:

I'll track down another pair at some point, definitely an underrated colorway.

Do me a favor, if you have an extra pair of black laces, can take pics of a lace swap? That was my original plan.

The salt I feel is unbearable >__>

nice, will have to look for a pair then

what are they going for now? :nerd:

they came out December 2012 I believe and sold quickly online. I want to say 180 to 200 is a fair price. They are hard to come by unfortunately in my size (12).

nice, will have to look for a pair then

what are they going for now? :nerd:

I don't have the foggiest idea sir :lol:

I'm going to take a wild guess based on the fact that people seem to actually be pursuing them though and say that they're likely between $170-220?

Last edited:
I'm actually a fan of the AJKO's but I only want the Georgetown pair too much white canvas is ano no for me

If anybody knows a place that has the Laney 1's for the low holla at me . can't believe these are still going for retail

Back
Top Bottom