Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man. Some of you go hard. 5 pairs of Royals. That is true love.

Anyways, I hope the KOs are easy to get (probably not). Definitely want the Chicago. And love the Baron 1s.

I'm a size 9.5. Anyone know where I can find a pair of Black/Golds? I CAN'T find them anywhere in my size. I'm ready to pay.
Lol. You're going to pay alright. Good luck in your quest. There should be some popping on EBay or NYC Craigslist thanks to the restock.

Are the KO's mid or high top?

Technically when they first released they were a "high," although not as high as the leather AJ1s. Now, as with everything, JB has trimmed them down to just around or a little above a mid. Here's a look at how high they were:

cucumbercool cucumbercool Haven't seen any yet. These seem to be the only minor differences:

-Varsity Red vs. Gym Red
-Stained midsole vs. clean
-"Dunk" outsole vs. OG with "Vandal" outsole
-Jumpman tag vs. Nike tag
-Terrycloth lining vs. mesh like in 2013 OG Highs
-White laces vs. black

Overall pretty much the same.

resell was $180-$240 after rd. i got one of my pairs for $190

were you in the Black/Royal thread... it was pretty helpful to many.... well mostly the first few days..

no doubt.. i always try to include these into my rotation
nah bro i didn't even try didn't think I had a chance and didn't want the headache.I had to jump hoops for my bred 1's 
laugh.gif

Whats the OFFICIAL release dates on these? 

you know what i dont think mids even have release dates they just sorta start popping up in stores so be on the look out 
nerd.gif

This. They never announced beforehand for stores like Finish Line and Foot Locker, they just start appearing there. Check your local Foot Locker more than anywhere else, as they always get every pair of mids. 

i love these and need them badly but ive been confused

are these actual jordan 1's or are they phats or something else?
Get them soon.  Everyone is going for them now.  When I look at them I see an easy BRed custom too. 

I need to break mine out one day.  Nope. I'll let them sit for another year or two.

I can't front, the all black mids go hard for a murdered out outfit....they will suffice until they re-release the all black hi's (hopefully!)

If anyone has the tongues from the highlight reels left after tongue swap shoot me a pm.

Last edited:

This. They never announced beforehand for stores like Finish Line and Foot Locker, they just start appearing there. Check your local Foot Locker more than anywhere else, as they always get every pair of mids. 
Thanks!. Repped

I guess ill wait for it to go on sale like every MID since it will appear at most stores...i just thought they were a QS or ONLY released at that one store...

Back
Top Bottom