Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If they do black toes with a white tongue again, the troll game is strong with Jordan brand.

That's just being annoying at this point.
I see where you're coming from, had the same initial thoughts as well. But to be honest, I'm totally fine with it. Remastered is worth it and one of my 2013s black toes are used as every day shoes so I'm more than happy to get a chance to pick these up as remastered.

My god.

These are amazing.
100%. Leather looks

That toe box shape be looking a bit wonky, sort of like the 1.5's

Last edited:
These need to release in a black tongue. I did a tongue swap with the 2013's. I dont want to go through that hassle again

I came to post this( not mine) and come to find out these may be releasing lol

2013 black toes got me into 1s . I'm all for another pair. Tongue color don't matter to me

Anthony Hamilton 1s look dope.

I'd love to get the 2016 mould Black Toes. I'd paint the tongue black if I did cop em.

Last edited:
I'm definitely in for new mold Black Toes.  Those brown/gums are interesting as well, would probably buy those too.

Those black gums are what we wanted these to be before pics surfaced:

aj1-black-gum-2.jpg

Can't wait.

Scratch that they're brown not black lol.

Last edited:
I think it was this thread that someone posted a list of sneaker shops on or around the Vegas strip. If so can you please post again.

Just heard news about the black toes! I'm in for 2 as I missed the last release. One of the best aj1 cw imo.

Thise brown/gums are dope too. Hope they get released. They can keep the 3's and 5's tho don't care about those

Back
Top Bottom