• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bring on the Black Toes and if I cop I'm gonna paint the tongue black 
glasses.gif

just use the cyber mondays.

Note to self haha beat crap out of current cybers get a second pair and use the beater pair's tongue for remastered BTs.

Sidenote: since its a white tongue I can totally murder it out on the CMs. White nike air shalln't be visible on the swap.

Last edited:
DAMN

white tongue, black tongue

this = copped

I'm no 1's head but I'm pretty sure that a 2013 pair just looks off... I'm pretty sure that the ankle collar should have that diagonal/ curved looked ... Those ankle collars look straight across

Last edited:
I don't think this is a 2013 pair ... Swoosh stitching intersection point....

I'm no 1's head but I'm pretty sure that a 2013 pair just looks off... I'm pretty sure that the ankle collar should have that diagonal/ curved looked ... Those ankle collars look straight across

2013s shape is very off. People just try to justify saying that they are closer to the OG's than the 2015 mold because they were hard to get and the resell was so high.

The only '13 1s that were any type of hard to get when they dropped were royals and breds. Shadows sat for awhile most everywhere and black toes were second fiddle for those who didn't score on the retro 88 rerelease.

True true....plus there was a truckload of B-grades found in outlets of the black toes.
The only '13 1s that were any type of hard to get when they dropped were royals and breds. Shadows sat for awhile most everywhere and black toes were second fiddle for those who didn't score on the retro 88 rerelease.

JB is reallyreaching by remastering the black toes as well. I wont say no to another oai cos im a idiot. But its turning into a circus at this rate

I'm in San Francisco for the week. Walked into Sheik on Market Street and they have a Sz 10 Tan Pinnacle for 20% off, along with Letterman, and Metallics.

2013s shape is very off. People just try to justify saying that they are closer to the OG's than the 2015 mold because they were hard to get and the resell was so high.

Lol what.

Hahahahahahahaha you new here?

Black toes weren't that hard to get at all and the resell wasn't even that high when they first dropped.

Lol what.

Hahahahahahahaha you new here?

Black toes weren't that hard to get at all and the resell wasn't even that high when they first dropped.
I was referring to the breds and royals. And no, I'm not new. Something happened to my other account and I can't post on it for some reason. Had to make a new one.

Last edited:
I had no issues with the 2013 material and comfort. Those damn things were tanks. I do like the higher height of the 2015's whether accurate to the OG's or not. The main reason I favor them over the 2013's.

brothers please may I ask your consensus because i can only buy a pair at the moment both are 220 USD

go for BW 2013 or B YANG 2016

please choose 1 - THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom