Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Honest question: millennials really go out in public like this....? Is this really what's "in" now?

At least she's trying. "A" for effort I guess.

Wait, that's a girl? Serious question
Nah, that's called slander
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I promise it wasn't 
At first glance it looks like a girl.  Looks like someone wearing a tutu, ballerina tights, and a short jeans jacket.  

Also, the Yin/Yangs look like they'll be a little bit more available than most 1s. My store is getting them in and we rarely get anything aside from massive GRs

I just hate the fact that these don't use the 2015 remastered mold... I hate the 2013 mold [emoji]128553[/emoji]
...and the 2013 leather.

These were released last week here in parts of SE Asia.  Pretty much the same leather "quality" as the 2013s.  No where near the "remastered" leather.

Still no inclination to sell my 2013...but I see prices on them dropping now.

I'll just beat my 2013

The only reason I wanna sell my 2013s and 09s is because quality aside the toebox is terrible for my wide feet. I need the remastered leather because its more malleable and the toebox is wider. Comfort wise the remasters boo boo on the 2013s.

Just my personal experience with 1s so far.

Last edited:
The only reason I wanna sell my 2013s and 09s is because quality aside the toebox is terrible for my wide feet. I need the remastered leather because its more malleable and the toebox is wider. Comfort wise the remasters boo boo on the 2013s.

Just my personal experience with 1s so far.
100% this! That's my only big complaint with the 2013s those toeboxes suck for my wife feet. I had to go a .5 size up because long term wear makes them uncodmrtable. The remastered 1s feel heavenly on my feet no pinky toe pain :smile:

100% this! That's my only big complaint with the 2013s those toeboxes suck for my wife feet. I had to go a .5 size up because long term wear makes them uncodmrtable. The remastered 1s feel heavenly on my feet no pinky toe pain :smile:

Exactly, I haven't had any issues with my black/whites because the leather is better and they are a half size up but I cant afford to re cop 13.5s for all my 2013s and below Id much rather sell em and recop remastered pairs.

Exactly, I haven't had any issues with my black/whites because the leather is better and they are a half size up but I cant afford to re cop 13.5s for all my 2013s and below Id much rather sell em and recop remastered pairs.
Same if any of the cws that dropped in 2013 release again I'll just sell those off. Use the extra money to double up possibly I sold off my black/reds so I could double up and still have some bred left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom