Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been stopped with no problems, they cool but they've simply never been that cool, really it's unfortunate I dig em but that goes only so far, like 3 bills far IMO

Yeah, that's one thing the young hypes hopefully don't do, rack up a ton of cc debt. That's like the worst thing you can do.

Those laces on the sbb make the shoe look like a baseball glove

Last edited:
What are people's thoughts on the gym red colorway. They are mad expensive, but I never here people talking about them or wearing them.

What are people's thoughts on the gym red colorway. They are mad expensive, but I never here people talking about them or wearing them.
I love my pair more than my royals!! I'm glad I got them before the price shot up. If you can grab a pair do it you won't regret it.

Last edited:
Black swoosh would be better.

They'd also look better with a leather toe cap and suede toe rand and lace hole pieces. So that I could make my coveted Black Green color way. Actually just dump the suede all together. Reminds me of this guy

Last edited:
^ your post reminds me of the Jordan 1 iD idea that was being discussed a while ago. Personally, iDs ruin SOME shoes. I think that should never happen for numbered Jordans. I also prefer OG cws over all, but I do like some of the new cws/concepts are cool too. The feeling of wearing an OG cw trumps any of these frags, sbbs, etc.

Those greens popped up in the usual size 9 on the bay a while back... I guess about the only chance any of us will get the chance to cop them :smh:

I would love for nike to put 1 mids on id! They had alphas for a while. I'd love a pair of jump man bred or royal mids!

Back
Top Bottom