Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copping a new pair of cybers and using my beatr cyber for the tongue swap on the new black toes. Halving my 1 collection because I only want the new remasters or 01, 94, 85 OGs.

Jordan's PE edition was a black tongue. In the Jordan 1 logo photo he's wearing the black toes with a black tongue and red laces.  

They had white tongues in 85 tho

Also......

Well if Mike's pair had the black tongue but the white was what was originally made for the public than there's nothing to do about that, for me anyway cuz I don't do customizing on my shoes, black or white both looks good to me and the red laces in this cw is insane

Exclucity has unboxing and on feet of the ultra 1s. Also they have the deconstructed jordan 1 og highs that I never seen before. In black and an off white canvas colorways. It's basically the Converse Chuck Taylor version of the Jordan 1.

Well if Mike's pair had the black tongue but the white was what was originally made for the public than there's nothing to do about that, for me anyway cuz I don't do customizing on my shoes, black or white both looks good to me and the red laces in this cw is insane

Yes...yes the red laces are sickening.

Back
Top Bottom