Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Someone called my shadows fake today because they have a jumpman and the wings logo is painted. ..

....confirmation that i can't consider myself apart of this new ***hole generation, even at only 23 years old.

Shadows Need to remastered so i can try and cop

Last edited:
I just got a good deal on some 1's, Jeter, 2 Chicago and SBB for $1150 all DS

WINNING!!

:smokin

He doesn't have them pictured but apparently has DS size 11.5 SBBs for 320

Edit: also this steal

Last edited:
I feel like there is no hype for the yin yangs now lol. There was so much talk when they were an Asia exclusive.

I like the black pair a whole lot, but I don't need it. Need to save for the breds, but I like them a lot.
To be honest if the tongue tag was black/white I'd def cop tomorrow.

Got em, love em.  Paid retail for both.  No regrets, I love when a dope pair of shoes fly right under people's radar.  Makes it so much easier to cop.  If that was how the B/red release would go I'd easily get 3 pairs haha but alas, not happening.  

Love the ying yangs dropping tomorrow. Really dig the blacks but I already have Cyber Mondays so I feel like I can go without them. May end up copping the white pair, hella releases coming up tho so we'll see. May be a BNTL situation tomorrow morning though 
laugh.gif

Love the ying yangs dropping tomorrow. Really dig the blacks but I already have Cyber Mondays so I feel like I can go without them. May end up copping the white pair, hella releases coming up tho so we'll see. May be a BNTL situation tomorrow morning though 
laugh.gif
same here I have the cyber mondays but honestly I would prefer these because of the bottom is black.

Back
Top Bottom