Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Day 4 of 1s .... Chillin in NYC1s online to get hopefully more 1s from the restock at footlocker today.

If I don't get called on Wednesday for a raffle win, my limit is 350 on eBay! Smh paying double [emoji]128532[/emoji]
I can't tell you how many times I felt this exact way. My solution is to skip "filler" retro + cws and have cash readily available for what I really want. It's wrong in theory but it feels good to have what you want.

I can't tell you how many times I felt this exact way. My solution is to skip "filler" retro + cws and have cash readily available for what I really want. It's wrong in theory but it feels good to have what you want.

It's Better off at times to avoid the headaches/stress plus the running around wasting gas etc... Gonna try a few more stores for a ticket tomorrow (fingers crossed)

-did you get a wristband?
-hows the line?
-opening time?

appreciate it

Got a wristband (pink one...there's 2 type). The line is not bad but we don't get to queue up until 4a (8:30a store opens). The line basically is between Sephora and old navy [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited:
Comparing the black/red preorder pricing to the black toe's, I know don't man. I would love to preorder them but I just get this feeling that once the release date nears and hype goes up, all current preorders will be cancelled and the prices will go up accordingly.

Day 4 of 1s .... Chillin in NYC1s online to get hopefully more 1s from the restock at footlocker today.

does it make no sense to line up without a wristband?

-did you get a wristband?
-hows the line?
-opening time?

appreciate
Got a wristband (pink one...there's 2 type). The line is not bad but we don't get to queue up until 4a (8:30a store opens). The line basically is between Sephora and old navy [emoji]128540[/emoji]

As much as liike these 2016 Breds not worth 4hrs + of my time. Some folks are dedicated and some like me...well I prefer to pay a little extra without the hassles...

:rofl:
i got the pink one too. Don't know why they said to come 4 and a half hours earlier though :smh:

Yeah the 4 hour out is a bit much....and apparently in true NYC fashion there's three tiers of bands (and a whole lot of folks wanting NMDs with Out bands)

Last edited:
Yeah the 4 hour out is a bit much....and apparently in true NYC fashion there's three tiers of bands (and a whole lot of folks wanting NMDs with Out bands)
yea ima probably be there at 5 or some time later. Ain't gonna go at four considering I'm deep in the count

yea ima probably be there at 5 or some time later. Ain't gonna go at four considering I'm deep in the count

What you think the allocation that store gets for the SBB and bred 16?

Any other store in NYC doing guranteed pairs or every chain is raffles?

What you think the allocation that store gets for the SBB and bred 16?

Any other store in NYC doing guranteed pairs or every chain is raffles?
no clue. If I wind up with something decent I'll be happy. Not expecting anything though

Back
Top Bottom