• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Slowly starting to like 1s
I'm thinking about scooping up a pair of those Metallic 1s now that I have officially taken an L from this Bred 1 release.........them cats are still sitting like a statue out there in stores.

Couple of Sneaker YouTubers have already spotted the Metallics dropping down to $99 at some places

Last edited:
Yep they all looking to resell

Smh. We need a better way to protect the integrity of the community. A lot of info comes through here and gets used by resellers which hinders every day people from scooping.

So what? What if they drop with AIR JORDAN instead of the wings logo? You gonna be saying $650 ain't a steal? For an 8.5 $650 is a steal doesn't matter what anyone on this board says

nah dog

I'm thinking about scooping up a pair of those Metallic 1s now that I have officially taken an L from this Bred 1 release.........them cats are still sitting like a statue out there in stores.

Couple of Sneaker YouTubers have already spotted the Metallics dropping down to $99 at some places

I posted my pickup in here I believe

I scooped a pair for 99 from sheikh greenspoint

Last edited:
Pizza pizza mama mia..

These 2016's are nice but I can't help but feel many over exaggerated when comparing it to 2013 1's. Even the color is the same, it's just the better leather gives the 2016 red a richer color. Wouldn't mind paying resell for 1 more pair. Would throw them in the back of the closet for 10+ years.

I thought someone in the Banned thread had an extra size for him?

Man there are cats out here eating off this forum and not helping the community. Dudes getting 6-7 pair on raffles smh

That is sad. I took an L also. However, I managed to cop a size 6.5, for my 12 year old. I'm gonna get a pair will pay a lot for them but hey.. I really want them.

Sad that folks can't help others.

the amount of salt in the world has increased to 2% ever since that "buy" button popped on everyone's screen lol

can anyone summarize the bred thread in 1 picture?

Last edited:

I've been waiting for them to hit under $100 before grabbing them. Haven't seen them any cheaper than $120ish anywhere though.

I've been waiting for them to hit under $100 before grabbing them. Haven't seen them any cheaper than $120ish anywhere though.
Well Mike Rich from out in Atlanta was the first to see them at the $99 price tag, so maybe it is only in a few areas right now where the price is low.

But hell, $120 is a good price........considering it costed as much as today's Bred 1s originally

Still can't believe I won a raffle for a pair of 1s & @ Finish Line (never won a raffle there before). I was only able to cop 6 raffle tickets. I thought I'd need way more. I hope da sneaker gods look me out for da black toes & royals. The difference in quality between my dmp 1s (on feet) & the 2016 are night & day :wow: :smokin :nthat:

lol I keep telling boys there $99 in certain sheikhs

I copped in houston
I know which Shiekh you're talking about.  In one of DammnDee's Vlogs, he spotted the $99 Metallics at Memorial City.

Might head there tmrw to see if they got my size in those LOL

If these are the BANNED 1's for 2016

How are the Bred 1's gonna be for 2016???

or am I confused?

Back
Top Bottom