Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Beyond glad I sold my 13s.

One more pair otw - non for sale/ all for me lol

Edit: and kids for the wife

Last edited:
Question, would i be able to do a straight trade with a DS 2013 BTs with same condition/size 2016 B/Rs?

Question, would i be able to do a straight trade with a DS 2013 BTs with same condition/size 2016 B/Rs?
black toes is coming out again in november so you better do it fast cause when people find out their value is going down . sobesoles has pre orders for the black toes at $220.

sobesoles is showing 299 for black toe pre orders now
well they still coming out in november , try to get a trade done with someone that doesnt know. or you can wait for after release and people strike out and do the trade. more people will be looking for them after striking out.

I can't seem to find the shadows in a 12 in a decent price at all, I even search pre own and they still charging like $350 :x

Last edited:
Took a mean L today man size 9 is the most popular size . All I wanted was 1 pair
tell me about it copping size 8-9.5 is a nightmare all the resellers always go for those sizes because they know they the money sizes. So much harder to win a raffle in those sizes. I did 8 raffles and was lucky enough to get called and offered a size 12. hopefully I can work something out to secure my proper sizee.

I can't seem to find the shadows in a 12 in a decent price at all, I even search pre own and they still charging like $350
sick.gif
yeah bro they taxing for shadows now in all sizes its hard to find them lower than $400 deadstock. and because of hype they moving. I aint going to lie I even bought a 2009 pair brand new for 320.

I can't seem to find the shadows in a 12 in a decent price at all, I even search pre own and they still charging like $350 :x

Sold my worn pair for 280..

And they were worn casually 4 times.

Sneaker karma - it's real

Last edited:
Gave up on the release because my plug flaked, I'm adhering to a budget and today was my move date. Went back and forth with whether or not I should try SNKRS. Waited until 10:59 and put my phone down to start bringing my furniture in. Just checked my email a few minutes ago. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom