Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is good quality leather to the touch aND texture. But as some others have stated-its a thicker leather than what's been used. Real leather shoes are actually pretty stiff. I was at a Nordstrom feeling on all the higher end shoes abd sneakers abd the leather was pretty stiff on most pairs. These are going to break in nicely once you soften them up by either using conditioner or just wearing them constantly.

Makes sense. Just today alone they first felt stiff and tight when I had them on. Thought I might have made a mistake going TTS. After a couple of hours they feel a little better.

Is good quality leather to the touch aND texture. But as some others have stated-its a thicker leather than what's been used. Real leather shoes are actually pretty stiff. I was at a Nordstrom feeling on all the higher end shoes abd sneakers abd the leather was pretty stiff on most pairs. These are going to break in nicely once you soften them up by either using conditioner or just wearing them constantly.
Makes sense. Just today alone they first felt stiff and tight when I had them on. Thought I might have made a mistake going TTS. After a couple of hours they feel a little better.
Get real fellas. The black part on these shoes is crap.

I don't think it's "crap" at all. It's thick, and the shoe feels very well built all around. Seems like it'll break in nicely.
I'm glad most people who really wanted these got them without paying some chubby reseller and funding his cake budget.

Get real fellas. The black part on these shoes is crap.
I think we have had shoes like the CM where the shoe is super soft to touch and such. That has set a comparison standard for some shoes. I can definitely say its not crap. Crap is the Rare Airs and other GR AJ1 that hurt your feet and have no give. These don't feel like that at all.

I think we have had shoes like the CM where the shoe is super soft to touch and such. That has set a comparison standard for some shoes. I can definitely say its not crap. Crap is the Rare Airs and other GR AJ1 that hurt your feet and have no give. These don't feel like that at all.
Well said. The "the return" shoes are what I consider crap.

#1Love to the real Ogs..

Compare this leather minus the red tumbled part to the AJ 1's that sat on shelves. Not the same bro. I know this shoe is a grail for a lot of people but let's keep it real it fell short overall.

Compare this leather minus the red tumbled part to the AJ 1's that sat on shelves. Not the same bro. I know this shoe is a grail for a lot of people but let's keep it real it fell short overall.

I'm not saying it's the same. I have the Metallics and the CM both of which sat on shelves. However I've also had more stuff pairs that are truly crap. I don't think these are some legendary leather quality, however they aren't the crap that was being put out there for a while.

I didnt wanna start a war but I lowkey thought the toe cap panel that's black on banneds was stiffer than cm and my metallics. The metallics are crazy soft. All around tho they are all great and I'm blessed 2 have

I give these an 8/10. -1 for the stiffness of the black leather, -0.5 for the red tumbled leather, and -0.5 for the red being slightly off. But like suprdprsamsay said, these might just need to break in a bit.

I didnt wanna start a war but I lowkey thought the toe cap panel that's black on banneds was stiffer than cm and my metallics. The metallics are crazy soft. All around tho they are all great and I'm blessed 2 have

I give these an 8/10. -1 for the stiffness of the black leather, -0.5 for the red tumbled leather, and -0.5 for the red being slightly off. But like suprdprsamsay said, these might just need to break in a bit.

After wearing them all day I'm feeling the difference. Sole is soft like the Metallics. Toe box is butter. The outer black parts feel thicker than my other OG1. Will compare when I get home.

Wife just walked into the store and copped a pair of GS 6.5. Check your local smaller stores folks. They got slept on if you're still looking.

Bruh!!!!!!! Now that the chi,bred and soon to be royals and shadows drop, all the other OG 1s will be EASY COPS!!!!!!!! (Cept the Blk/Golds)

Back
Top Bottom