Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
did i **** up by not copping a size 14? I was so salty they ran out of 9.5's so I just left. Maybe resell would have been worth it to stay 

Finally unsubscribed from that 2016 Breds thread.............they got some cat in there "endorsing" using a BOT then doing resells just to payback for using a BOT.

It's reached the disgusting point, I had to bounce from it.

Asked this in the bred thread but it's moving too fast, so maybe some of you will know Windy City soles do they put up more stock after they do the presale? Or is the presale the only stock and that's it. Like after the release do they sell pairs again? just wanna know for future purchases, they prices ain't that bad on some stuff

That's what I was wondering as well.

If I'm not mistaken, the guy who runs that site is, or was a NT member.

Asked this in the bred thread but it's moving too fast, so maybe some of you will know Windy City soles do they put up more stock after they do the presale? Or is the presale the only stock and that's it. Like after the release do they sell pairs again? just wanna know for future purchases, they prices ain't that bad on some stuff

Yea they do. Like the yeezys for example. They do preorders then will have some for sale at or around average resell market price

Finally unsubscribed from that 2016 Breds thread.............they got some cat in there "endorsing" using a BOT then doing resells just to payback for using a BOT.

It's reached the disgusting point, I had to bounce from it.

Just read a dude talk about how someone on NT hooked him up with a location to cop pairs and now he's flipping them smh.

That's what I was wondering as well.

If I'm not mistaken, the guy who runs that site is, or was a NT member.

Yeah pretty decent prices and stuff on the site, my boy copped his bred 1s from them this morning and they already shipped out today

Yea they do. Like the yeezys for example. They do preorders then will have some for sale at or around average resell market price

Got ya! Some of the stuff is decently priced.

Yea and every other week or so the owner would put like a discount on some stuff

If im not mistaken he was a member on here...not sure if it his sn was Coldcity

Def legit for sure

put an offer on GOAT for $250 shipped. Don't expect that to go through haha, might need howie roseman to come through for me on these

I've offered $250 to a few people on eBay and you think I asked for their first born child!! Lol man people aren't playing with the resell prices

Give it a week or two...then start throwing prices

Give it a week or two...then start throwing prices

Funny thing about all this... A few days ago a consignment shop on Instagram had a raffle for a DS Dmp pack $10 to enter, I think about 150 entered. And of course I win lol! But couldn't get these...2 in store raffles because no other place around me got them, struck out on snkrs and all foot sites.

Sell the DMP pack? lol

I like those celtics tho

Bar crawl kicks!

Back
Top Bottom