Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Navy metallics will end up being heavily sought after once the rest of the metallics began to drop. No way the Purple metallics sit. I kinda want em all now but the only ones I ever truly cared for were the Black Metallics

Navy metallics will end up being heavily sought after once the rest of the metallics began to drop. No way the Purple metallics sit. I kinda want em all now but the only ones I ever truly cared for were the Black Metallics
They should be heavily sought after NOW..............they're appearing at some places starting at $99.

No way you'll see a Navy Metallic sitting by the time the next Metallic OG Retro 1 is released.

They should be heavily sought after NOW..............they're appearing at some places starting at $99.

No way you'll see a Navy Metallic sitting by the time the next Metallic OG Retro 1 is released.
Great come up for that price.

These new jacks just don't know... 

Last edited:
All these ones dropping again? Something fishy

what are you feeling here? Curious.

Shawdows are the best. I became a lifetime fan of those once I 1st seen them. I understand the 09s are good but I hate jms on my 1s.

Yeah, Shadows are the GOAT for me. Goes with everything. I can even wear them to casual Fridays and not feel like everyones wondering what is he doing today. I just want triples so I don't treat my 1 pair so well.

I can't lie I don't care for those metallic joints but those white and grey joints look tuff. Go R8888drs

Same here. I know @geraldg2309 loves him some metallics, so every time i hear about Metallics coming out, i think of him. Fam was begging for the navy metallics for years and they finally listened to him. I actually might need to scoop a pair at $110.

Love the red on these

Call this Nike's "Yeezy Retaliation." 

Kanye introduced hypebeasts to the "Boost technology," and both Yeezy Boosts and non-Yeezy Adiddas shoes with the Boost technology immediately sky-rocked in demand (look at some of the ppl in the Breds thread automatically bashing JB for the "limited Breds release" and saying how NMDs and Ultra Boosts are better quality products than Retro Jordans that are sitting on shelves).

And with the amount of Retro Jordans that were mass-produced and now sitting on shelves (which is not a problem for consumers EXCEPT for Nike apparently), Nike is letting Jordan Brand re-release the most coveted OG colorways of the Retro 1 silhouette in the newer Remastered quality..........just to regain the hype that was lost from the "Adiddas Yeezy Revolution."
What the hell is this :rofl: Nike don't care about Adidas like that

what are you feeling here? Curious.
Yeah, Shadows are the GOAT for me. Goes with everything. I can even wear them to casual Fridays and not feel like everyones wondering what is he doing today. I just want triples so I don't treat my 1 pair so well.
Same here. I know @geraldg2309 loves him some metallics, so every time i hear about Metallics coming out, i think of him. Fam was begging for the navy metallics for years and they finally listened to him. I actually might need to scoop a pair at $110.
Yeah I remember. I will prolly get the metallic navy's for that 99 if I see them. The royals I'm really waiting for so I can retire. Don't wear my shoes as often as I used to. So they will hold up for a long time.

man i always tell myself that, but then i buy something :lol: i have slowed down a whole lot though. i think i've only bought 4 pairs of sneakers this year.

Lol man since I've gotten married and become a dad and I only want 1's now, I've slowed down considerably. That being said I've gained an anniversary and Father's Day so all gifts come in the form of Jordan 1 money. :lol: Banneds were a well deserved treat to myself tho. :smokin

Now that I think about it I've only purchased 3 pairs is sneakers for myself this year. At or way below retail. Might have to cop those yin/yangs x2 and complete the AJKO set. [emoji]129300[/emoji] Also need another pair or 2 of CM's. I guess it really never does stop. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
Drove around after release yesterday to a few stores and they all had sizes left over. Was able to buy quite a few. Love how available these were. Great Quality.

Drove around after release yesterday to a few stores and they all had sizes left over. Was able to buy quite a few. Love how available these were. Great Quality.
lives in kentucky says it all , sometimes living in a more rural area is better sometimes its not. congrats on your pick up use every advantage you have.

Sadly, that is a very nice resale price compared to how much the resale price it will end up with in a month from now (the $400-$500 range is where most Bred release resales end up becoming).

I paid my dues by buying my 2013 Bred 1s for $400 from BrooklynJays about 2 years ago, I'm not gonna do it again for these 2016s. 

That is why I accepted that L on Sadderday, I wasn't gonna pay resell again for the same colorway I paid resell for 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Sadly, that is a very nice resale price compared to how much the resale price it will end up with in a month from now (the $400-$500 range is where most Bred release resales end up becoming)

Lol last week I said throw your money at anyone that wants $280.00 and dudes said "these gonna settle around $275-$250" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol last week I said throw your money at anyone that wants $280.00 and dudes said "these gonna settle around $275-$250" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That Breds thread lost any sense of rationale ever since groups of dudes kept saying "THESE WILL BE GR."

That being said, I'm giving you reps @KilroytheDon for posting up that WindyCitySoles link. 

I just discovered a potential resale steal that I've been waiting for in the last 2 years, and it involves a specific Air Jordan 1 colorway that I have yet to pick up (hint:  I'm a Knicks fan).
why the sad face?

No ragrets man. You got a pair.
Preach, @CARTOON22 should be blessed he picked it up at a smaller resale price than what the resale price will become in a month or so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom