Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That Breds thread lost any sense of rationale ever since groups of dudes kept saying "THESE WILL BE GR."

That being said, I'm giving you reps @KilroytheDon
for posting up that WindyCitySoles link. 

I just discovered a potential resale steal that I've been waiting for in the last 2 years, and it involves a specific Air Jordan 1 colorway that I have yet to pick up (hint:  I'm a Knicks fan).

Bro! Lol when I saw some of the kicks they had on the site I was like damn.. These prices ain't so bad on some of these joints haha..

Oh yeah... That's def a steal price for those. Knicks fan here as well those things are beautiful in person.

next time ima have to be about that camp life for royals going to do mad raffles and camp if they do first come first serve. and then Im never camping again.

Might make a custom shirt for these "THEY SAID IT'D BE A GR" and make the banned x be a huGe L on the front
laugh.gif
 You should so sell these. Although knowing my luck I would get an L on this too

If these white/varsity red are the OG white/metallic red (which is the brighter shade of red) then.....

I think these sail/university red might be the OG white/metallic dark red. I think they just used sail to seperate the two similar colorways a litte more.

I say this because the other metallic orange and green colorways being rumored as well for 2017. We'll see.

Last edited:
d dot 23 d dot 23 after the way the navy's sat I think it's unlikely they drop both shades of red, especially within a few months of each other.

d dot 23 d dot 23 after the way the navy's sat I think it's unlikely they drop both shades of red, especially within a few months of each other.
At first I was thinking the same thing but like I said with both the metallic orange and green colorways now being rumored to drop in 2017 and all OG 1's to drop by 2018 I see it being possible. Whether they drop next year or over the course of two years I know I want them all. 8)

Last edited:
Are the 2016 breds slightly different than 2015 pairs...i.e. The SBB?

cant wait for next year. jordan 13s and 1s 
pimp.gif
 may be the year i stop buying from JB too since most of the shoes i want are all coming back out 

So have we figured out any true tale signs of take Bred 1's? Looks like every time someone thinks they found something they find a fake pair that breaks up that theory. Swoosh stitching, Box Label, insole color, etc.

Only thing that seems to stick theory wise is the wings logo. Anything else?

So have we figured out any true tale signs of take Bred 1's? Looks like every time someone thinks they found something they find a fake pair that breaks up that theory. Swoosh stitching, Box Label, insole color, etc.

Only thing that seems to stick theory wise is the wings logo. Anything else?
I don't think the stitch line is a tell anymore as some are saying legit pairs vary in that.

Would ya cop the Navy's for $120 I was just at a local spot that had a couple of sizes left at that price

Last edited:
I don't think the stitch line is a tell anymore as some are saying legit pairs vary in that.

Hmm ok. I was comparing just some of my recent remastered pairs and my Chicagos that came directly from NDC and there is inconsistent stitching soooo lol

Would ya cop the Navy's for $120 I was just at a local spot that had a couple of sizes left at that price

Yeah, since that means they will prolly have a FSR still in stock.

I've seen $99 @ some spots, but be warned it means they are trying to clean out the remain stock they have AND ur size mite not be there

Where are these $99 metallic spots at?? Online?

I think it was local Jimmy Jazz stores. I'd strike. I have a chance to grab at $110 right now, which is essentially the same thing. Not sure why i'm waiting.

Material was good on that release, right? Not terrible like Black/Gum 1's?

Back
Top Bottom