• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
select sheikhs have the metallics for $99

sizes are drying up rapidly at that price

I bought mine while doing raffles for the banneds

luckily I left with both

Last edited:

These are the ones he has up @Killroy . Can you tell if fake by these ?

Last edited:
Ok, I'm sure this has been answered somewhat, but I've been out of town the past 3 days and I'm not going through 25 pages to find the answer to this, so forgive me
laugh.gif

So, now that everyone has gotten their 2016 Bred 1's (hopefully all the regulars ate!), what pair do you prefer, the 2016, or the 2013? I would assume the 2016s have better leather and are a bit more comfy, but I do prefer the smoother 2013 leather grain. Since I was out of town I couldn't even try on release day, so I'm gonna go down the resale route, and I see the 2013s have come down in price now. I already took the L in 2013, and now again this year too, I just want a pair already
mean.gif
Get the 2016's yo.  

Tumbled isnt too bad on them.  Quality is leagues ahead of 2013's and it's the latest 1 out.  Also they run wider and tts so they are more comfortable.  

Saw a pair on someone's feet and couldn't stop staring. 2016's are beautiful :wow: I'm really having a mental battle between buying another pair. My 2013's had only been worn less than 8 times and I felt like the 2016 pair I have I would sit on but I wanna wear em now :wow:

Last edited:
Saw a pair on someone's feet and couldn't stop staring. 2016's are beautiful :wow: I'm really having a mental battle between buying another pair. My 2013's had only been worn less than 8 times and I felt like the 2016 pair I have I would sit on but I wanna wear em now :wow:

Treat yo self [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Get them . And at least you'll save even more money if they go up from the $300-330 that they are right now

tell me about it copping size 8-9.5 is a nightmare all the resellers always go for those sizes because they know they the money sizes. So much harder to win a raffle in those sizes. I did 8 raffles and was lucky enough to get called and offered a size 12. hopefully I can work something out to secure my proper sizee.

So true ... Within the top 20 at my FCFS spot and I watched 8 sales of 8/8.5 get scooped up by folks who were easily a 10 and up. SMH

Sheikh and JJ for discounted Metallics ay? Time to make some calls to the fam on the east coast and to hit my local shiekh.

Weird l/c question, maybe it's a tell tale sign, but for someone who has 2015 1's (speaking of SBB's in my case), if you look at the two stitch lines that run across the top of the tongue on the breds, the 2nd stitch line, is that a taller space than the 2015 pairs?

Back
Top Bottom