• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I can't wait to see dudes rocking these [emoji]128514[/emoji]
watch and see I kill'm. Clothes don't make the man. Man makes the clothes.. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

You rite these better :smokin. Now I don't want to see none y'all up in here in a few months talm bout we lovem nah :rofl: once we get closer to release date. Please do not let these grow on you.. lol

If you see me cop them.

It's to trade them to a circus clown for front row tickets.

Banned thread slowing down big time from a few days ago big time.  Guess people moved back to the retro 1 thread or whoring up on the Royal thread?  
roll.gif

Banned thread slowing down big time from a few days ago big time.  Guess people moved back to the retro 1 thread or whoring up on the Royal thread?  
roll.gif
royal thread gonna be a nightmare not even gonna visit that thread lol if the banned thread was any indication salt levels will be worse

royal thread gonna be a nightmare not even gonna visit that thread lol if the banned thread was any indication salt levels will be worse
yea my salt level was pretty damn high not hitting on a single raffle and snkrs but whatever it's gone now lol... 

It's like they didn't learn their lesson from the bred release. Dudes thinking the royals are going to be an easy cop are going to be in tears again.

I'm looking forward to the Black Toes with this new mold.

I had the 2013s.  Unfortunately, they were from the mass outlet b-grade release.  

I sold them due to them running huge size wise.  

yea my salt level was pretty damn high not hitting on a single raffle and snkrs but whatever it's gone now lol... 
i got lucky on mine only way to put it lol especially when i got rid of my 2013 pair 
It's like they didn't learn their lesson from the bred release. Dudes thinking the royals are going to be an easy cop are going to be in tears again.
nah i dont think people are gonna go in thinking it will be an easy cop but there may be more demand for them than the black/reds because people saw how much the royals go for on the resale market 

What happened on grailed if you don't mind me asking?

1. Bought a pair off Scoop208 group and guy refunded me after the fact when he got a higher offer.

2. Bought another pair off Grailed (user had 2 sales and 5/5 feedback at time of purchase). Guy got banned from site 2 days later. Contacted him via his PayPal e-mail and he said he'll be shipping before Friday. Contacted Grailed as well for advice on how to proceed but no answer from them yet.

Back
Top Bottom