• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
*sighs*

First the "What The..." garbage, now this disrespectful rip-off of the B/W 1s................. JB, just staph plss

How does Nike and Jordan Brand honestly look at designs like that and say to themselves "good job guys, this is a great new cw on a classic shoe!"

I couldn't look my family in the eye if I had designed a shoe this bad.

Last edited:
SBB price will sky rocket after this release!!!!
I need an 11... Help !!!!!!

Damn they grew on me. I don't think.they will sell well. That much orange is very polarizing to some people. Hopefully resell aint too bad and they hit a disco. Nothing over 120 of my hard earned cash is gonna go to these. I got Black Toes, UK'S, and double ups to worry about.

Well some sort of bw 1 is coming out at some point
Pass on those Domino 1's

if nike somehow scams me outta my pair, all hell is breaking loose!!!!!!!! customer service has been a damn joke. clueless 

Word of caution-I put some wilsons leather conditioner on my banneds. The toebox looked discolored immediately. Looked like it was going to stain, but then it dried up and looked fine.

This happened to me too when I went out to eat and scared the **** outta me. Thought it was an oil stain or something but it dried up and went away after a while

Damn they grew on me. I don't think.they will sell well. That much orange is very polarizing to some people. Hopefully resell aint too bad and they hit a disco. Nothing over 120 of my hard earned cash is gonna go to these. I got Black Toes, UK'S, and double ups to worry about.

Hopefully your right but the demand on SBB and people having a good. Crafty hand I smell customs. But yea i will try my best to get at least one pair.

Why is there a thread on here bashing kixsquare? I thought they were legit ? I read on niketalk how they block you from IG when you ask for shipping info after a week or 2 without any shipping info or tracking

Back
Top Bottom