Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I might try a vinyl/tire treatment, bc it seems like it faded, but didn't? Idk if that makes sense. It looks fine when wet, but when it dries up its faded. Maybe leather conditioner? Idk I'm getting tight.

Vinegar

I'll give that a try. Any specific kind?

Not that I know of, I had one shoe that got ashy/discolored over time, I rubbed a bit of vinegar on it and it brought the color back...the smell is extra strong though and i can't speak on the longevity of it. Honestly just make these beaters and try to come up on another pair

I've used leather conditioner on older shoes that felt a little dry and it helped a lot. I also used it in my 2013 royals and those really benefited from it

my heart hurt after seeing those ones.

I hope that comes off but I don't think it will it looks like it settled in the leather, that looks like something you wipe off the shoe gets back to normal and then it appears again. Must have been a bad batch of crep

Despite how poorly written dudes post was, he's right.. They aren't full grain leather boots/dress shoes/loafers people.

My gf sent me these, since I'm still out. She used the crep wipes and they seem to be coming back to normal. She said they've been dry like this for a while. TG

boys turned shoes into science fair

taping insole logos

sneaker shields

expensive shoe cleaners

not wearing the right size

double socks

taking the insole out

stooooooooppppppppp it

Kinda interesting to read such contrasting views on different methods of people taking care of their shoes.

Y'all do ya thang but me I'm old school if my shoes are dirty I jus use hot water and soap. Half the time I don't even clean my shoes because it just shows wear and character. *shrugs* that's jus me tho.

The Best Cleaner or Protector for your shoes is an Extra Pair

1 to Rock, 5 to stock

NEVER SETTLE

Last edited:
Shout out to @Bigsykedaddy for the smoove transaction for the shadows :pimp:

Quick pic, now just need royals and I'm done.. Barons turning into gym shoes now that I don't need them lol

Last edited:
The only things I do in terms of sneaker care are crep protect and crep wipes for cleaning. Other than that, they're worn on my feet, so they're bound to get messed up eventually.

Y'all do ya thang but me I'm old school if my shoes are dirty I jus use hot water and soap. Half the time I don't even clean my shoes because it just shows wear and character. *shrugs* that's jus me tho.

Who is this guy?

Back
Top Bottom