• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shoutout to Adam for doing what I wish we could've last Saturday :nthat:

This thread always gives a nice glimpse into some of NT's yesteryears.

Glad to see that Crep mishap has been mostly solved too. Had that black leather looking like some Lava Agassi print :lol:

OMG! Just had these delivered!!!
2dt7uwm.jpg

ADAM, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOES AND GIFT CARD!!

I can't even think of any other words for this generous gift! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

First it was the free Letterman's , then the free Metallic's from the #AJ1FAM, and now these for free (don't know if you sent me the LTRMN's as well) and a $50 gift card?

I know you're here. Please let me know your screen name.

#Feelingblessed[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Had to take a group pic
nthat.gif

1zy8zet.jpg
Big ups to Adam for giving our homie @babyJs23 some love and finally getting him his pair

Congrats on getting your pair, bro

I hope those black and white ones release with the 31's. I had those stolen from me (2014 pair) and they were one of my favorite pairs in my collection.

OMG! Just had these delivered!!!
2dt7uwm.jpg

[size=20pt]ADAM, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOES AND GIFT CARD!![/size]

I can't even think of any other words for this generous gift! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

First it was the free Letterman's , then the free Metallic's from the #AJ1FAM, and now these for free (don't know if you sent me the LTRMN's as well) and a $50 gift card?

I know you're here. Please let me know your screen name.

#Feelingblessed[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Had to take a group pic :nthat:

1zy8zet.jpg

Whoa

Awesome!!

Congrats to babyJs dude, you deserve em. You do a lot and youve always kept a positive vibe in the releases thread. The AJ1 thread is something special for certain.

Sidenote: I gotta say we're over halfway through the year abd I've received every new remaster for retail or below. It has been a good year so far. Black Toes, Orange Chis, and UK'S are on my list for this year I hope they are all just as easy to cop.

babyjs23 babyjs23 , you're one of the best, and I'm proud to be part of a community that recognizes the good work, help and support peeps like you do for the rest of us. Enjoy, them, bro.

And Adam, whoever you are...

giphy.gif

babyjs23 babyjs23 , you're one of the best, and I'm proud to be part of a community that recognizes the good work, help and support peeps like you do for the rest of us. Enjoy, them, bro.

And Adam, whoever you are...

giphy.gif
Thank you fam [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Broncos Country [emoji]128014[/emoji] all the way :wink:

[size=20pt]#AJ1FAM :nthat: [/size]

Last edited:
babyjs23 babyjs23 super happy for you fam, if anyone deserves them it's you. You always keep good vibes and do a lot for the thread. A true sneaker head with love for other sneaker heads, not cutthroat like a lot of other jaggoffs on this forum. Congrats again, and Adam, whoever you are, what goes around comes around. Good karma your way.

Last edited:
Thinking of throwing out my shoe trees and tissue paper in my shoes lol. Gotta embrace the crease.

SNEAKEATER_619 SNEAKEATER_619 Much love my fellow San Diegan brotha [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :wink:

gojira702 gojira702 Thanks fam #AJ1FAM and I second that S/O to Adam. Many many thanks and I will, once I find out your info, repay the favor [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby Thanks fam. Gonna rep once I re-up :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom