Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the story behind the 2011 version having the wrong date? I remember reading something about it...just don't remember.

Last edited:
Zadehkicks is doing a preorder for royals?  Do they follow through? 

I think this might help show their history but Like I said, they could be paying people to pick pairs up from legitamate stores on release day.... I guess we'll see what @zyzz come up with.
http://niketalk.com/t/538425/2013-royal-1-lc

Nice, those white and orange ones looking fuego! :nerd: :pimp:

Rhinosport :nthat:

Last edited:
What's the story behind the 2011 version having the wrong date? I remember reading something about it...just don't remember.
It has 85 instead of the correct date (84)

*PS*

I was just looking through the OG 1 thread and I wonder if the Royals will have the white tongue lining. That would be dope if they do. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Dudes are banking of people who didn't cop the SBB, and are willing to drop coin on the reverse pair.

OG SBB > reverse

I actually really like the color placement on the reverse. The OG is special though.

With the reverse I basically get a Halloween/ orange pair of chicagos which is cool. I prefer chicagos to black toes so hence the preference.

Shoe Palace bundle came in last night, no idea how this order made it through processing, but happy with the W. The magazine was a nice surprise, lots of quality pics, worth that extra $10. 

Tacked on a couple comparison pics to show the difference in the varsity red between these and Chi 1s, not a complaint just an observation. 

rhinosport rhinosport Nice comparison.

I still prefer the 2013. Not a fan of tumbled leather especially when it is to trick the consumer that it equates to better quality.

I would've loved to see smooth leather like 2013s on the new mold.

Dudes are banking of people who didn't cop the SBB, and are willing to drop coin on the reverse pair.

OG SBB > reverse

I kind of wish we kept the SBB name away from these so as not generate unwanted hype. I really like these and
Why call them reversed SBBs though? The colors aren't really flipped. 

Yeah it's like calling Chicagos reverse Black Toes. All they have in common is the shade of orange.
It'll add unnecessary hype to these when what we really want is an easy cop.

because some people like to use the name even if it does not make sense. 
There are so many others that would make sense though.

unSBB

Quasi-SBB

SBB 2.0

The Shattered Candy Corns.

ok maybe not the last one. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just call them orange chi's. Thats what they are. Refuse to call them reverse sbb's. Either that or call them the Syracuse 1's

Back
Top Bottom