Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Coughed up the dough and bought a pair local... 2 REFUNDS AND 2 CLAIMS PENDING

Legit check album x-post:

If you don't mind me asking, how much did they set you back? I'm in Canada too, probably gonna have to do the same thing and bite the bullet and just pay

2013 had the same sticker
Oh dang, then we'll never know the materials!!! 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

I love ya for keeping this thread alive for 4 plus years
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
 Much love! AJ1FAM keep it movin
Zadehkicks is doing a preorder for royals?  Do they follow through? 
I don't know, I'm wondering the same thing. I messageed a reputable NTer who ordered from them 3 years ago and said he received fakes from them and doesn't deal with them anymore. He did say it's possible they changed their ways but thats not promising..... So I'd stay away for now unless someone reputable states otherwise in here. Zadekicks anyone? Speak now or forever hold your silence 
grin.gif

I thought someone said these were all 2013 J1's and the Teal was a Custom...
Who said that so I can add them to my block list on here
They are 2013 customs brother. 
Hope it's 10/15 like the xxxi
10/1 on those???? Whoa.
Yea, 10/1 it is. It's actually on the FL calendar.

Last edited:
There's a pattern going on:

Bred 1/31 on 9/3
Shattered Backboard 1/31 on 10/1.
Black/teal 1/31 on the same day (via DJ Folk)

There's a Black Toe 31 on 11/5..... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Where are the other weave patterns? I get the nod to the Jordan 1 but a little new doesn't hurt.

I feel like Jordan 1s should be like AF 1s. They're classic shoes and should always be in production.

Last edited:
Contemplating on picking these up to compliment my SBB's...who knows how hard/easy these will be though.
hard to say....they shouldn't be that difficult to pick up. Given the GS sizing inclusion there is a chance these will restock during the holiday season at some point.
Will those reverse SBBs raise the resale on the regular ones? If so I might need to bite the bullet and cop another pair.
Doubt they will raise the resale on the SBBs....the SBBs has an adult-only sizing production run and a very small production window (if i remember correctly it was 4-5 weeks as opposed to the typical 7 weeks of 1s) which feeds into the strong pricing. I believe the relationship between the two is akin to OG colorways in lows.

those teal joints remind me of the send help dunk sb

one of my all time favorite dunks but I'll pass on these

New Piece From The Original Nike Apparel Line Came In Today And Goes Perfect With These :pimp:

Excuse Some Of Statistics Aren't Accurate As This Tee Went To Print Prior To Our Boy Adding 3 More Rings To His Hands Etc.

Back
Top Bottom