Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Special thanks to @BroNamath for the size 6 that will get put to good use in about a year. Completely forgot about this pair until today.

Small collection for my oldest. Don't mind the Finn Balor face paint. Someone's pumped for Clash of Champions today

SO MUCH AWESOME.

This recent B/red release has opened up my eyes to doubling up. So I went ahead and decided to double up on the essentials at a fair price. Metallics 120 and Cybers were 135. Next up is Black toes if I can get 2 pairs for retail. Also I figured out my true size is a 12-12.5 so if anyone wants to size swap with me for a pair of 16 b/reds in a 13 hit my PM. Its completely irresopnsible for me to double up for all my kicks. SBBs going for 400 Chi's as well yeah thats 800 bucks I cant spare.

Sidenote: I might have to dbl up on yin yangs as well. I just forsee my current pairs being worn super frequently.

Last edited:
Special thanks to @BroNamath for the size 6 that will get put to good use in about a year. Completely forgot about this pair until today.

Small collection for my oldest. Don't mind the Finn Balor face paint. Someone's pumped for Clash of Champions today
you're spoiling your kids with all the heat casper 
roll.gif

welp, just pulled the trigger on a pair of '13 royals from sole supremacy. didn't wanna pay that, but at least i know they're real. already got got a couple years ago with a fake pair :smh: . will cop '17s, but i felt like i needed a pair of '13s as well and with them seemingly all but dried up in ds condition i figured i'd jump now. although i'm sure deals will be had closer to rd, but i didn't feel like waiting any longer...

welp, just pulled the trigger on a pair of '13 royals from sole supremacy. didn't wanna pay that, but at least i know they're real. already got got a couple years ago with a fake pair :smh: . will cop '17s, but i felt like i needed a pair of '13s as well and with them seemingly all but dried up in ds condition i figured i'd jump now. although i'm sure deals will be had closer to rd, but i didn't feel like waiting any longer...

Excellent purchase! ...And from a great shop. SS is good in my book. I've been to the shop countless times and those guys are good folks. :nthat:

Excellent purchase! ...And from a great shop. SS is good in my book. I've been to the shop countless times and those guys are good folks. :nthat:

Thx, that actually makes me feel a little better. I had them up on my screen in cart for a few days just contemplating til finally i said eff it. I know SS is good folks and all the way legit. I copped women's violet 10s from them a few years back. I used to visit Stockton, CA every few weeks for like a whole year + and always said i was gonna visit SS, but unfortunately never made it. I deal with them over any other shop (FC, etc) hands down. They are doing it right!

Last edited:

How much you drop

I think I'm about to let go one of my pairs

Back
Top Bottom