Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just called my house of hoops so it's definitely a go. October 8th "Reverse SBB" and "Black Toes" coming out. Gonna try to scoop 2 pairs of BTS and if I win a raffle for the reverse sbbs thatll be dope but Im.not going too hard for em.

Was thinking of going into a little debt for SBBs, but why if I could be safe and get these (and hopefully black toes next month). These are clean

I'd say score the Yin Yangs, both pairs. There are even some good deals floating around on them and you could get both pairs easily under what you'd pay for SBB's. Just all depends on how much you want the SBB's.

I like how the Yin Yangs flew under the radar though. I guess the simplicity was too much for people. My pairs are in heavy rotation though.

Better start calling him papi
Father, yes; Pops, of course but papi? I would never call another grown man papi even if he was my father.
laugh.gif

Just called my house of hoops so it's definitely a go. October 8th "Reverse SBB" and "Black Toes" coming out. Gonna try to scoop 2 pairs of BTS and if I win a raffle for the reverse sbbs thatll be dope but Im.not going too hard for em.
They're not releasing in October (in the United States). The person who said that was looking at the Australian release calendar I believe. I'm not even sure if that's the date for the Australian release either. 

They're not releasing in October (in the United States). The person who said that was looking at the Australian release calendar I believe. I'm not even sure if that's the date for the Australian release either. 

You say that but I'm in America and just called my local HOH and they said(I had them repeat it) "Yes, both shoes come out Oct. 8th"

You say that but I'm in America and just called my local HOH and they said(I had them repeat it) "Yes, both shoes come out Oct. 8th"
I think whoever posted it said the Black Toes listed on the 8th weren't Hi OG's....dunno what they could possibly be then, but that's what they said. 

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 It was me that posted it. My boy's an ASM at one of the Foot Lockers there. Another friend in Australia confirmed Black Toes from someone that works at one of the Nike stores there but they could very well be looking at the same sheet. I sent the sheet over to DJFolk and he confirmed that they weren't listed as a high on the sheet but if HOH is confirming it... Time for me to go into panic mode again lol :smh: :x

Idk when the BT's will come out but that weekend prior I'm gonna be running around entering mad raffles just to be safe.  I still need to scoop a pair of XXX1's I'm thinking Fine Print would be perfect.

@thegamemodo9 It was me that posted it. My boy's an ASM at one of the Foot Lockers there. Another friend in Australia confirmed Black Toes from someone that works at one of the Nike stores there but they could very well be looking at the same sheet. I sent the sheet over to DJFolk and he confirmed that they weren't listed as a high on the sheet but if HOH is confirming it... Time for me to go into panic mode again lol
mean.gif
sick.gif
I wouldn't panic.....half the time those people at HOH or any other shoe store don't know what they're talking about.

I'd say score the Yin Yangs, both pairs. There are even some good deals floating around on them and you could get both pairs easily under what you'd pay for SBB's. Just all depends on how much you want the SBB's.

I like how the Yin Yangs flew under the radar though. I guess the simplicity was too much for people. My pairs are in heavy rotation though.

Shoe Palace has both Yin-Yangs for 119.99 all sizes if you use the code LABJOG. I been looking for the SBB but I personally can't bring myself to pay the resell prices people are asking for.

Any word on NYC spots that will be receiving the Reverse SBBs? Need those joints so I'm trying to be proactive about getting into a raffle or two 

does the snkrs draw chose winners randomly or based on who enters first? I'm thinking of trying for the SBB even though i know itll be harder than the breds

Back
Top Bottom