Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man, those AJxSB and AJKO prices at sneaker head. I'd rather roll the dice tomorrow. If I strike out, onto to the next. I know some of you are bigger enthusiasts than me but it's just hard for me to pay higher than retail for AJ 1s.

The carmine 1 would be perfect for a tongue swap with black toes. White tongues would look good on the carmine 1s too.
Agreed. I wish I had seen these before I bought a pair of the Hawks as a donor pair for the tongue. I didn't spend hardly anything on them, but still... Anyway, I'm glad I kept the extra white tongue from the black toes I customized - I think these Carmine 1s will look great white a white tongue and laces.

Javy

Struck out on the Bred 1 restock, at least i got my pair for retail when they dropped
smokin.gif

i tested the waters for these, Royals, and Tiffs VNDS and dudes were only offering $700-$800 for all three
eyes.gif
Too much for a pair of VNDS... I got a pair of DS royals for $385 and I'm pretty sure you could get a used pair for less than $300 for Royals.   No more than $250 for a pair of used tiff.

Agreed. I wish I had seen these before I bought a pair of the Hawks as a donor pair for the tongue. I didn't spend hardly anything on them, but still... Anyway, I'm glad I kept the extra white tongue from the black toes I customized - I think these Carmine 1s will look great white a white tongue and laces.

Javy

Send me that tongue please!

I can give you a replacement box in general... def wont be a og 1 box tho

appreciate it, just wanted to keep it OG :lol:

need a size 11 OG 1 box if possible. was arranging some stuff around in my closet and the box slipped and smacked in the ground and split :smh:

I can give you a replacement box in general... def wont be a og 1 box tho

appreciate it, just wanted to keep it OG :lol:

need a size 11 OG 1 box if possible. was arranging some stuff around in my closet and the box slipped and smacked in the ground and split :smh:

In that case... if you havent tossed it, packing tape is your best friend..... from the inside & outside the box if its really bad

Missed the KO's :smh:

Had to take my car to the shop this morning. My cuzzo hit me up. Him and my other cousin both scored pairs at Sports Zone and they still had my size left.

So I called up there to confirm, but they had JUST sold their size 11.

They had a full size run, 1 pair per size :smh:

*le sigh*

These 1's are tougher to cop than I remember way back when...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom