Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:lol: Word. I got my shadows a week later in another state.

Breds, royals, and the black/gold joints are the only ones that were hard

Sounds like the Jordan 1 is his favorite model NOW...

Same. I live in Tampa. The following week while visiting my daughter I was able to pick up 2 pairs in South Florida. The Chicagos were chaotic online but was able to get two pairs in store. Breds were pretty bad but obtainable. It was the Black/Gold and the Royals that were tough.

And it seems like it's going to remain that way from now on thanks to the releases last year. Carmine's and Barons will be the litmus test.

sick.gif

That's incredible.

Back in November I think, DS for 350, worn one time for $330 and last Thursday, one worn a couple times (some bad creasing on the heel I'm gonna try to fix) for $280. That last pair coming in an hour or so today with the KOs.
nthat.gif

EDIT: just arrived.
laugh.gif
dam bro, so you have like 3 pairs of royals ? lol how did u find these deals btw? CL , fb groups , feebay ?

i dont even know what exactly they are going for, i havent checked ebay in months because of all the fakes.

and according to FC, they are $600+
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
better to act sooner than later, or you'll never get them. Keep scoping them fb groups, because every once in a blue moon, a seller whose looking for quick and abundant amount of cash will let go one of their gems for a relatively decent price. Copped a VNDS pair for only $280 just before i broke in my DS pair. Prices are never gonna settle due to the scarcity unless JB decides to drop them again

i dont even know what exactly they are going for, i havent checked ebay in months because of all the fakes.

and according to FC, they are $600+ :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
better to act sooner than later, or you'll never get them. Keep scoping them fb groups, because every once in a blue moon, a seller whose looking for quick and abundant amount of cash will let go one of their gems for a relatively decent price. Copped a VNDS pair for only $280 just before i broke in my DS pair. Prices are never gonna settle due to the scarcity unless JB decides to drop them again

i dont even know of any groups. but with all the scamming going on the net its hard to trust anyone man :smh:

Sorry of you can't see tried screenshotting as best I could but the royal/bred nikesb aj1 comes In white and black? 

there have been subsequent mini-debacles ie air jordan 1 black-red

funny you bring that up but when i posted my pair everyone called them legit and they were being posted on sole collector and other shoe blogs as legit. Remember that comparison that first came out? yea, the legit pair in those pics were NOT legit, they were high quality fakes being compared with very bad and obvious fakes.

word of advice, dont believe everything you see on the net. wait til shoes/pictures actually come from AUTHORIZED retailers.

and according to FC, they are $600+
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
where do people find the FC pairs. they always just have size 15 & 13s.... is it in store?

i know a few who wants to go  cop from there to be 100% sure they said

thats what it says is left so im just going by those prices

probably be $650 for a size 11 :smh:

I need them SB 1's so bad. I lucked out everywhere, peeps asking $500 here already. Anyone got a site with a 11.5/12? The favour will be returned

where do people find the FC pairs. they always just have size 15 & 13s.... is it in store?

i know a few who wants to go  cop from there to be 100% sure they said
what do u mean where do people find the fc pairs? they bring them in to consign. Yes it's in store but u can order it online as well.

what do u mean where do people find the fc pairs? they bring them in to consign. Yes it's in store but u can order it online as well.
i meant people want to cop from there to be 100% sure, but every time they go on the site they say its always just a few big sizes, like right now

so i was wondering if they have more pairs in-store not listed online. or does fcny & fcla really only have 2 pairs of royals a 13 & 15?

Last edited:

i meant people want to cop from there to be 100% sure, but every time they go on the site they say its always just a few big sizes, like right now

so i was wondering if they have more pairs in-store not listed online. or does fcny & fcla really only have 2 pairs or royals a 13 & 15?
i was at FCLA recently, their store is relatively small so yeah they probably wont have other pairs. Royals were all copped within a day or two once they pop up on the site and ever since the breds dropped the royals became even more scarce. I really don't like their new website tbh, their old format was much more better to understand (what sizes and where they're located )

Last edited:

i was at FCLA recently, their store is relatively small so yeah they probably wont have other pairs. Royals were all copped within a day or two once they pop up on the site and every since the breds dropped the royals became even more scarce. I really don't like their new website tbh, their old format was much more better to understand (what sizes and where they're located )
yeah i dropped by fcla before, it was quite small.. i was mostly wondering about fcny.. i feel like most of the pairs are there

Back
Top Bottom