Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Tbh, it's even better than a lot of people continue to question the legitimacy of the site. Meanwhile, others (including myself) will keep eating while everyone rests on their laurels instead of doing their due diligence in swift fashion.

You won't find these lower prices elsewhere for legit pairs. If you question how they make their profit margins, you'll continue to question without finding the right answer because the truth is there are so many avenues in which they can acquire legit pairs. One thing I know is this: I've met the owner of the company and he's a standup guy who isn't greedy unlike most fly-by-night resellers.

Last edited:
Yup, but I'm not trading shoes
wink.gif

I'm backing out of J's.
Ah sorry, I misunderstood 
nthat.gif

Sadly, no size 12's on any pairs from that site.  
Sorry man! I picked off the "restocked" Chicagos and BREDs. Was gunning for the OG SBB but sold out in sz 12 by the time I saw it was live. 

They are shipping next week. Once I get my pairs in, I'm taking them to Sole Supremacy to 100% legit check them. Hopefully, that will quiet any doubters. Worst comes to worst, I have paypal on my side and that's a risk anyone selling fakes in enough quantity wouldn't want to deal with. 

You should know that it's hard for a store to legit check a pair of shoes and listen to send or sign documents for you

Of course if your lucky enough to live near a consignment shop that's cool then that helps but most people are SOL when it comes to filing fake claims in PayPal

Sadly, no size 12's on any pairs from that site.  
Sorry man! I picked off the "restocked" Chicagos and BREDs. Was gunning for the OG SBB but sold out in sz 12 by the time I saw it was live. 

They are shipping next week. Once I get my pairs in, I'm taking them to Sole Supremacy to 100% legit check them. Hopefully, that will quiet any doubters. Worst comes to worst, I have paypal on my side and that's a risk anyone selling fakes in enough quantity wouldn't want to deal with. 
I recommend to also take the receipts with you to Sole Supremacy so they can LC the receipt to make sure its not a fake receipt. If the receipt has a "Platinum VIP" customer number printed, for example, you can directly contact Footlocker to make sure the transaction number checks out and that the Platinum VIP number is an active one.

UNC 1's, OVO 12s, Yeezy 350 V2s, Black Toe 1 preorder all available in size 12

Yeah but I was aiming for sbbs and sbb 2.0s in a 12. The other ones are not my steeze and I ain't trying to pull the trigger on a preorder for a pair of shoes I have a good feeling about. Im doing b/red tactics for the black toes.

Sidenote: my sz 12 UNC just came in the mail today

Last edited:
For what its worth, I've personally met the owner of the site and checked out a few of his inventory. The pairs I saw were held in my hand, smelled, inspected thoroughly, and checked out all legit. 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with that site nor am I employed with them. Just looking out for NT'er who otherwise missed out when these shoes originally released and are looking for a legit trustworthy source who has great service at very reasonable prices. 

UNC 1's, OVO 12s, Yeezy 350 V2s, Black Toe 1 preorder all available in size 12
Yeah but I was aiming for sbbs and sbb 2.0s in a 12. The other ones are not my steeze and I ain't trying to pull the trigger on a preorder for a pair of shoes I have a good feeling about. Im doing b/red tactics for the black toes.
I hear ya bro. I suggest contacting them directly through their contact us link on their site and see if they can acquire both SBB's for you. You never know, just sayin'

You should know that it's hard for a store to legit check a pair of shoes and listen to send or sign documents for you

Of course if your lucky enough to live near a consignment shop that's cool then that helps but most people are SOL when it comes to filing fake claims in PayPal
True if it's a FTL or FTA or something. 

As for filing fake claims' it's not too hard to open a dispute. I filed a fake claim for a shoe I bought off kixify like 4 months after my purchase after I realized it was fake. I used the fact that the seller's account was closed and the bad reviews they recently got to open a case. I had to take the shipping hit but I sent them back and PayPal refunded me. The seller didn't accept them and they were sent back to me but I got the vast majority of my money back. Difference is these guys are in Los Angeles so I don't take any massive shipping hits. 

Last edited:

I recommend to also take the receipts with you to Sole Supremacy so they can LC the receipt to make sure its not a fake receipt. If the receipt has a "Platinum VIP" customer number printed, for example, you can directly contact Footlocker to make sure the transaction number checks out and that the Platinum VIP number is an active one.
Will do. Not sure how Sole Supremacy is at verifying receipts but I'll ask. They tend not to care for them when I sell shoes to them but take them sometimes. 

Not all claims work that way, if you've been on here long enough especially on other forums you should know majority of the time PayPal asks for documentation proving the shoes are fake from an authorized retailer

Not all claims work that way, if you've been on here long enough especially on other forums you should know majority of the time PayPal asks for documentation proving the shoes are fake from an authorized retailer
Strange that they didn't ask me. Just told me to send them back. Regardless, your debit card or credit card company is a secondary option if PayPal is not budging. 

Will do they same when I get my pair. Sole is local to me as well and they have done legit check for me in the past with no issues. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Strange that they didn't ask me. Just told me to send them back. Regardless, your debit card or credit card company is a secondary option if PayPal is not budging. 

Exactly just chargeback that **** if it comes down to it. Let them fight it out. Simple

Just received my double up 2011 Banneds as a retirement from J's gift to myself :smokin
fxfhuo.jpg

I had to get a second pair since the wife didn't like the fact I had 3 pairs at one point. She isn't gonna convince me to sell any of them. Here to stay.

She was cool with the $250 out-of-pocket price I paid :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom