Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The onus is on you to prove to PP that they're fake. How are you going to go about that? How do you know that these aren't coming with fake receipts? People are way to trusting. I hope you all get your pairs and they're legit, but things are way to iffy when dudes are passing up 100s for people they don't even know. The only way their business model can make sense is the pairs are stolen or they're working at some magical store that gets 100s of every shoe released and they can use a discount. They are losing money at retail on those black boost. No reseller is going to lose money before the shoe even comes out. 

I doubt they're legit, but there is something called a loss leader. Lose money on a product to attract a customer base. In addition, they're getting an interest free loan on preorders. Could use that money to stock up on other things with a larger profit margin. Actually pretty smart in the long run. Still this site is probably not doing this.

I doubt they're legit, but there is something called a loss leader. Lose money on a product to attract a customer base. In addition, they're getting an interest free loan on preorders. Could use that money to stock up on other things with a larger profit margin. Actually pretty smart in the long run. Still this site is probably not doing this.
this

Are we sure they're buying at retail though? just asking.
Unless they have a nike account they have to. FTL family stores allow for 10% of allocation to be sold to employees. Any employee discount over that would be flagged. So they're either using 10, 15, 20 rewards, or paying full retail. So shipped to me they're losing 5.00 per black boost with no discount.  
The issue with this is they could just go on goat, accept the top offer on those OVOs and make 200-300 more per shoe. They could be making another 75 on each SBB. This isn't a couple bucks here and there to build a rep. They're giving up substantial amounts of money. 

All legitimate points from the posts above...but I believe there are quite a few of us who put orders in and if they don't ship out or the shoes are fake (wait for the LC on these!!) then a wave of PayPal claims against them will show PayPal they did indeed scam us...

Unless they have a nike account they have to. FTL family stores allow for 10% of allocation to be sold to employees. Any employee discount over that would be flagged. So they're either using 10, 15, 20 rewards, or paying full retail. So shipped to me they're losing 5.00 per black boost with no discount.  
Thanks for the info bro. even though we sit on different sides of he fence on this issue, i've learnt something today. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I was just thinking of doing that! Post a pic bro

super late, meant to post this days ago - my fault:

Last edited:
All accusations without any sort of proof. So guilty until proven innocent? PayPal will absolutely give you a refund if trouble comes up especially if there will more then one case against them.. In fact a seller has more at stake then a buyer does using PayPal.

I hope you guys get legit kicks from em. Everyone in here works way to hard for their cash to have it hooked and crooked away.  
I didn't actually order my pair from them, I got mine from a store. my sentiments exactly though, all condiments aside (saltiness) we should hope for the best for these guys, instead of trolling them.

And that guy who posted the link on the thread, what an idiot. probably made it harder for the others to get their pair. No positivity in that action whatsoever.

I actually think the store is legit.

Restock on Shattereds....Chicago's.....and Breds in certain sizes....
I saw that. I want someone else to confirm before they get more money from me.
Check photos of my pair of SBB2's on page 132 of the Reverse Shattered Backboard thread. I picked mine up from them since they are local in Los Angeles. The site is 10000% legit. 

Don't think anyone's trading them straight up

Aren't SBB hitting $450 while banned are $300
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I love the banneds too much anyway. I'm already used to living without SBB.

The onus is on you to prove to PP that they're fake. How are you going to go about that? How do you know that these aren't coming with fake receipts? People are way to trusting. I hope you all get your pairs and they're legit, but things are way to iffy when dudes are passing up 100s for people they don't even know. The only way their business model can make sense is the pairs are stolen or they're working at some magical store that gets 100s of every shoe released and they can use a discount. They are losing money at retail on those black boost. No reseller is going to lose money before the shoe even comes out. 
Although you make some valid points as far as the questions one may have initially, one must do their due diligence and contact the site directly if they are skeptical. But at the end of the day, you're not privy to knowing their business model. And if people PM me asking, I will not reveal it.

At the end of the day, the site is 10000% selling legit pairs which come from legit authorized Nike/Adidas retailers. I can vouch for that 10000% and have no problem putting my credibility on the line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom