Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just received my double up 2011 Banneds as a retirement from J's gift to myself
smokin.gif

I had to get a second pair since the wife didn't like the fact I had 3 pairs at one point. She isn't gonna convince me to sell any of them. Here to stay.

She was cool with the $250 out-of-pocket price I paid
laugh.gif
Doesn't even matter if you bought them DS or used, that's a helluva price. Not even Kdak can mess with that pricing lol. Congrats man

Man the new loves from the ol/nl pack were DEVOURED by the Latin Kings in my city. I 100% knew if I seen them NL1s on an amigo feet in my city they had a rosary on and a prayer hands tat somewhere on their body :lol:

I remember that ... andthe PR parade was trying to ban the black/yellow display lol

My dudes if you are looking for a something for the wifey during the kicks heavy holiday season .... there's always the Nike limited Tiffany's necklace. Nike partners with the jeweler every year to create a unique charm which it gives out at its women's events .... and can usually be had on eBay for less than a pair of Jordan's. Girls like Tiffany blue boxes [emoji]128518[/emoji]

My dudes if you are looking for a something for the wifey during the kicks heavy holiday season .... there's always the Nike limited Tiffany's necklace. Nike partners with the jeweler every year to create a unique charm which it gives out at its women's events .... and can usually be had on eBay for less than a pair of Jordan's. Girls like Tiffany blue boxes [emoji]128518[/emoji]
Why don't I just purchase a pair of Jordans for her then
tongue.gif

It ain't that deep bro.

It's plenty of married cats who are still flourishing coppin shoes with no issues from their wives.
Especially if yall compatible. She would like sneakers too. Or at least wouldn't mind your hobby of collecting shoes.

Ain't nothing like "I got us this release" [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom