• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
and another of those Royal samples with a leather tongue and Imagine if tag

Last edited:
yea those royal samples were posted before :x

i just need a pair of regular ones, damn

my wear for today

Damn I just had to grab KOs for $200 shipped. I'm alright with the price after yesterday's shenanigans on both NDC and FNL but it didn't used to be this way...on the flip side I sold my 2010s for another to basically break even.

Last edited:
Anyone care to help me with a legit check on some og XI in the legit check forum??? I know I know this is not the right thread, y'all are kind tho :smile:

Can someone enlighten me why sample pair go to high beside the limited version of it? Serious question.

Cause they're samples. They're what could have been but didn't and few pairs exist, usually size 9. It's just that simple.

Possible to trade DS 2009 space jams for DS Royals?

And IMO I would do it. It's pretty even. I always look at Jordans like this as I age: You get life and longevity out of 1s, those DS 2009 Jordan 11 Space Jams don't have time on their side. It's only a matter of time before that sole turns yellow and does one of these:
or midsole gets all funky. 2013 Royals are good until 2033. That's more shelf life than a Twinkie.

Last edited:
i looked em up price wise, yea its a good trade if i could find someone to do it. it would be hard tho

very hard to find legit Space Jams and if they do especially in good size they are $550+

Maybe this helps someone out - IMAGE-NY has size 12 AJ1 shadows for $275.

Last edited:
Can someone enlighten me why sample pair go to high beside the limited version of it? Serious question.
Cause they are still mor limited than a quick strike. Some people like being one of only a few to have a sample pair. Would you want to have a shoe that their are 1000 of or 10 of in the world?

Last edited:

1's are my favorite jordan model. haven't copped a single pair because of the limitedness, and the way sneaker releases are handled now. just want ONE pair of 1's. all i'm asking for, nike. lol.
QUOTED FOR ******* TRUTH. The easiest shoe to make. The least amount of shoes released. Makes no sense. Lowkey the salt from me missing the Royals made me begin to turn my back on jordan brand/nike for other brands(it's turning out to be a great decision). hahhaha They coulda did better. And if they do better I might recant my stance. 

Last edited:
I would never trade a pair of Jams for Royals unless I had multiples on hand.

Trippy mane.

And IMO I would do it. It's pretty even. I always look at Jordans like this as I age: You get life and longevity out of 1s, those DS 2009 Jordan 11 Space Jams don't have time on their side. It's only a matter of time before that sole turns yellow and does one of these:
or midsole gets all funky. 2013 Royals are good until 2033. That's more shelf life than a Twinkie.
Some good glue and those XI are back on the show :pimp:

Last edited:

Trippy mane.

multiple jams or royals?

regardless i probably wont find a trade. Might just sell em even tho i dont want to.

Trippy mane.

multiple jams or royals?

regardless i probably wont find a trade. Might just sell em even tho i dont want to.

Multiple Jams. If I had 2 pairs of Jams, I'd let one go. But not my only pair.

Whoever gets the jams is slightly coming up better in the trade.

Although Royals are definitely on my hit list.

Last edited:

Trippy mane.

multiple jams or royals?

Multiple Jams. If I had 2 pairs of Jams, I'd let one go. But not my only pair.

Whoever gets the jams is slightly coming up better in the trade.

Although Royals are definitely on my hit list.

yea thing is, im in the process of getting rid of most of my collection outside of 1's and XI's but idk where to look to find a legit pair of royals for fair price.

Very curious to see what those other 2 AJ1 x SB's will be like.

:nerd:

Interesting concept.

thing is i wanted those SB's but the hype man :smh:

80% of the people who bought them were for resell purposes :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom