Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Without a doubt, but I'm gonna throw the OG Black Metallic 5 in that mix since I rocked those and the Carmine 6s while playing high school basketball in the early 90s

:pimp:

Y'all have selective memory? Og royals come out in may y'all know that

Just pre ordered mine

Just need to secure 2 pairs of black toes for retails and honestly I'm probably done with Jordan's for a long time unless WC III drop but that's a one time thing

Not interested in any other Jordan's

Just pre ordered mine

Just need to secure 2 pairs of black toes for retails and honestly I'm probably done with Jordan's for a long time unless WC III drop but that's a one time thing

I feel you on the WC III's. Though honestly, since I have the WC IV's, what I REALLY hope come out sooner rather than later are the Black Cement III's. I've always wanted but they've always evaded me.

Yea I'd prob take a pair of BC III since I passed on em in 2011 for some reason and with the way JB is they will make a ton of pairs so we don't have to jump through hoops.

Only releases that even make me flinch at next year are the royal 1s and flint 13s. I hope they continue to only drop 4-5 must cops per year. Idk how y'all could afford years like 2012 and 2013 when they dropped a bunch of og 1s, 4s, 5s, 7s, 8s, and 9s in a two year period.

This might be a dumb question but how do you guys size for the 2016 breds? I'm usually a sz 8 but 8.5 in UBs for reference.

Pretty much all I'm going for next year are 13s that's my favorite shoe of all time
I'm sure I'll get other pairs too, but yeah, I'm all in on the 13s next year. Especially the Black and Navy, or newly named "Brave Blue," lows. Those were my first pair of Js I got when I was in middle school, so those and the Chutneys are must haves for me.

Im copping all original 1 colorways and a few non og colorways in remastered form. Then I'm out of the 1 game. After that I'll probably be just done wother sneakers and just work on diversifying a little bit.

Just pre ordered mine

Where did you end up pre ordering them from? (If you don't mine me asking)

I'm sure I'll get other pairs too, but yeah, I'm all in on the 13s next year. Especially the Black and Navy, or newly named "Brave Blue," lows. Those were my first pair of Js I got when I was in middle school, so those and the Chutneys are must haves for me.

Are they retroing the black toes too?
Just finished watching the movie Kicks and it's phenomenal; perfect for any Air Jordan 1 lover.
Where? In theatres or hulu/netflix? Been wanting to watch that

He meant Black Toe XIIIs, or the "He Got Games" as people love to call them. No word on them yet as far as I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom