• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Rocking Melos today... [emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji]

How low do you guys think the yin yangs will go for in the next month or two? $95 is the lowest I've seen for the blacks, whites seem to go for a bit lower

I know someone that would probably sell me those dmp Celtics but I remember them being uncomfy...I had to wear the breds with no insoles :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice colorway but man that quality sucks if you have anything remastered
True the leather is pretty stiff everywhere. The tongue is the nice nylon like the guccis. I don't wear them much but i love them. The laneys are pretty loud too. Quality on those are much better.

Last edited:
True the leather is pretty stiff everywhere. The tongue is the nice nylon like the guccis. I don't wear them much but i love them. The laneys are pretty loud too. Quality on those are much better.

My father is 56 he could care less about sneakers. He feels all my shoes look the same. I hand him my shadows after asking him how much he thinks their worth, he says 100. I tell him I'm selling them for 280. Then I hand him my yin yangs and he's like they look the same but these feel like they are real leather. That's coming from a non bias person.

A lot of those look nice but the new standard blows those out the water. I'll take 2015 uncs or navy metallic 1s over 2013 Shadow royal or bred 1s.

Last edited:
Kinda want those SBB away/reverse (even saw 1 dude call 'em the Home Depot 1s 
laugh.gif
), hopefully can get lucky on a restock, in hand pics look nice.

Back
Top Bottom