Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Makes no sense for a 'retro' ... considering the 2015 CHIs were remastered versions (which is why all the other OGs are being retro'd). Also, Nike has said there would be 2 OG colorways retroing in 2017 and we know one is the Royals and the other probably is the Black/Whites dropping in February 2017. I would imagine Nike would have at least started teasing a CHI return. 

Makes no sense for a 'retro' ... considering the 2015 CHIs were remastered versions (which is why all the other OGs are being retro'd). Also, Nike has said there would be 2 OG colorways retroing in 2017 and we know one is the Royals and the other probably is the Black/Whites dropping in February 2017. I would imagine Nike would have at least started teasing a CHI return. 
When did Nike say what is releasing in 2017? Think I missed that

supposedly releasing is
- royals
- metallic red
- metallic orange
- old love high
- black toes with black tongue?

I saw that a few days ago

He probably put them up in case they retro for some odd reason

There is zero info on that so I wouldn't bother

But he is legit, got my breds from him (wish I didn't pay $300 6 months ago)

But I did just pre order royals from him

He's good

Friend is trying to "oop" me a pair of 2016 Bred 1's for 220. Contemplating the double up but I don't like paying more than 
This wouldn't make any sense, what else could they possibly change? 85 Shape and 85 sized swoosh? Doubt that's happening.
Let me know where I can put in a request for '85 pricing as well 
laugh.gif

This wouldn't make any sense, what else could they possibly change? 85 Shape and 85 sized swoosh? Doubt that's happening.
They will tumble that leather 
laugh.gif

Friend is trying to "oop" me a pair of 2016 Bred 1's for 220. Contemplating the double up but I don't like paying more than 

laugh.gif
$220 is good price...  I mean thats pretty much what you would have paid if you used an ATC service.  Actually, that might be lower...  

Let me know where I can put in a request for '85 pricing as well :lol:

I think that's a great opportunity... Do it if they are DS.

Black toes with black tongue aren't releasing? How's that possible if black toes release next month
laugh.gif
there was a IG/twitter teaser that Old Love would re-release with a high treatment. Haven't seen it anywhere else confirmed and of course this doesn't mean it will come with NA branding as versus the jumpman branding of the mids. I'm with you as I doubt if BTs are dropping in a few weeks we will get a high old love black-tongue in a few months. 

I hate wishful thinking fools who start wishful thinking rumours like Chicago's dropping after two years and black tongue BTs. It's just like the fool who said they'd drop 45 and 23 space jams. These guys don't even have a basic understanding of jb.

Let me know where I can put in a request for '85 pricing as well :lol:

BETTER JUMP ON THAT $220 PRICE

Today's pic up kind of blew my mind....def didn't know Chicagos were almost as soft as if not on the same level as UNCs 260 well spent

Great pickup for $260. Can't beat that price for a pair of Chicago 1

I saw no need to double up on the UNC 1s for the simple fact I knew I would hardly wear them therefore my pair will stand the test of time. Secondly if I ever beat my pair up for whatever reason and need a replacement, it won't be that difficult to find them DS for $200 or less.

Excellent cop by @JPerlo  for retail plus tax

laugh.gif
If they are a size 10 and you don't want them I would happily take that deal. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom