Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
so i assume the bred's in Footlocker 34 is sold out?

can't believe I saw the post too late. how many pairs were there at the NYC store?

Ok. This is weird. As I mentioned before, I called Nike and got a 20% for them selling out. Well, a Nike rep just called me to let me know that they really valued my feedback and that the Banned 1s are now back in my size. All I had to do was go through the app again. Voila pair copped

Last edited:
Voila pair copped!!
nthat.gif

Guys, who got the reserved pair and can't check out. Keep checking your app. They just let me added to cart and I can check out right now even I just talk to nike rep and they said sold out. Hope my order don't get cancel tho.

Last edited:
Just asking.. If these satins were a GR, would you guys still try and get them?

I would. The sole on the KOs hurts my arch, so I cant wear them. I know the 2010s had an AJ1 sole, but no Nike. I wouldve like these Satin Pairs. The problem is, they might only look good in a black red colorway, so if they decide to make more colors, Im not sure how they will look. Oh well, not sweating them anyways, they are nice, but not 2k nice.

Last edited:
Ok. This is weird. As I mentioned before, I called Nike and got a 20% for them selling out. Well, a Nike rep just called me to let me know that they really valued my feedback and that the Banned 1s are now back in my size. All I had to do was go through the app again. Voila pair copped!!

Pretty dope

Back
Top Bottom