Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

copped my size 8. i initially tried through app but won't let me buy 1 so i tried through desktop and finally copped my size.

Oh **** glad I checked this thread. I couldn't order anything and it said out of stock for about 3 hours now. After seeing the comments I tried again and was able to check out lol

Just happened to check on my ipad that I created the other Nike email and found out I got another Bred to eat. Today is a good day for me.

Oh also Nike rep said they're sending out emails for reservations until 5PM Central Time today, so there's still a little bit of time left.

This late ? Still sending notifications ? Come on Nike send me something you sluts
it was weird because it was already reserved for me but I never got a notification and it kept saying error when trying to buy them. Around 4:20 PM EST I actually get a notification from the app saying that it is now available to buy and that's when I was able to cop them

Satin joints are garbage. Creasing gonna look wack when you rock those...well if people actually plan on wearing em

Nike is trash smh. Was a beta tester for the nike+ app and went 0/16 in raffles and they still couldn't throw me a bone. Copped 2 750s though 
eyes.gif

Anyone Got Pics Of The OG Flight Suit That Released Today? :nerd:

That Jacket Was A Horrible Attempt At A Remake :smh:

Last edited:
For once SL came thru with the reminder. Didn't even know I had a pair reserved after I got a new phone and didn't re download the + app yet.

Back
Top Bottom