Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Im Og. Lettm cut. Then I call a savage up and have him come take your pair and I get a free pair. Heads dont know how to move. :evil:

man im glad JB don't do releases like this in LA i would of said **** school and **** work and just waited in line for a pair of some shiny slipper looking breds, i would of sold them and bought some frags and wear them for the rest of my life.
they do

LA 1's

only in LA

NYC 1's

only in NYC

they only randomly checked the numbers when the line cutting was really obvious. but they only did that twice to kind of discourage them. but once the resellers saw they weren't checking the numbers once they open the gate it was a free for all. not to mention there were two guards at the back giving wristbands with different groupings of numbers at the same time so that made them even more useless. seems like the wristbands were intended to create some order but no one really enforced it except to just have one on your wrist.
Did you eventually get a pair?

lol aight
pimp.gif

I know some nters were giving me that side eye when I left that store yesterday, reveal yourselves
laugh.gif
I just so happan to be town this week and caught this pop up...

What time did you checkout? There was number system the dude with the sharpie was doing and it worked fine with most of us...

I just so happan to be town this week and caught this pop up...

What time did you checkout? There was number system the dude with the sharpie was doing and it worked fine with most of us...
around 3 shortly before the sell out. Number system was dead in the afternoon. He was just talking out of his ***. Plus you picked the perfect time to come to ny :pimp:

around 3 shortly before the sell out. Number system was dead in the afternoon. He was just talking out of his ***. Plus you picked the perfect time to come to ny
pimp.gif
I was there much earlier and it was much organized lol...I checked out much earlier...so maybe once it went Viral on social media thats when the didnt give a crap lol

Last edited:
I was there much earlier and it was much organized lol...I checked out much earlier...so maybe once it went Viral on social media thats when the didnt give a crap lol
yup probably. I also heard security dropped the wristbands which made the numbers go out of order and that there were two of them giving the band's out

I saw the lines yesterday at both NYC locations and was shocked at the turnout. People don't have work or school?

Back
Top Bottom