Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Breds/Banned's were re-released in a smaller window than the Black Toes so at that rate anything is fair game.

I know that but still think it's a little bit crazy. It's like Jordan Brand is admitting that the pairs that were released just a few years ago are inferior to what is released now. I get it with the whole remastered thing but just doesn't make sense other than the obvious which is just to make money.

Last edited:
Smh.

you snag 2-3 pairs of yeezys every yeezy release lol
laugh.gif

These fallin on a weekend and can't go in on mane haha.

I've been mad lucky with these yzy drops lol.

Why do people still sell on eBay and pay that 10% fee smh?? This day and age, Just build a following on social media

I think a lot of people list on eBay for the exposure, but personally.. a lot of deals start on eBay and finish directly through PayPal invoice.

I know that but still think it's a little bit crazy. It's like Jordan Brand is admitting that the pairs that were released just a few years ago are inferior to what is released now. I get it with the whole remastered thing but just doesn't make sense other than the obvious which is just to make money.
Nah they not admitting anything they just selling what will sell I just need them to stop playing and drop the suit

Why do people still sell on eBay and pay that 10% fee smh?? This day and age, Just build a following on social media

Wait has social media started accepting cc payments?....cause you'll still need a payment conduit and wil have to pay fees.

Yea they sent me like three warnings outta nowhere when I wasn't even making sales :lol:

Nah they not admitting anything they just selling what will sell I just need them to stop playing and drop the suit

They don't have to say it but them retroing them so soon tells you these are supposed to be "better" and "remastered". I doubt that suit gets a wider release.

Black toes look nice...still can't believe they retroed them only after 3 years though.
I'm speculating if JB is trying to keep attention on their brand by releasing all of these 1s so soon. While I'm sure numbers wise Nike is winning IMO the hype of the sneaker public is on Adidas/Yeezys. 

I think a lot of people list on eBay for the exposure, but personally.. a lot of deals start on eBay and finish directly through PayPal invoice.
Just mentioning that got my first ebay acct banned a few years back. Now people trying to do this message buyers in code like, msg me @ NT123 (at) Y@h0o dot com or whatever
laugh.gif
. I just ignore all messages now unless it's a specific question about an item.

Back
Top Bottom