• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If it was retail, I can understand people being mad

If it was retail, no one would have it anyways since y'all into secret groups so y'all wanting to hide resell prices is dumb

Last I'll speak on the subject, regardless it was funny how some people were reporting some of my replies in here :rofl:

Pathetic :smh:

You explained that well...

But, can you explain your deleted classified emails??

This is why people no longer drop info on the forums anymore, ppl complain in here over anything like paying tax for a pair of yeezys [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My issue is that it could have been a nice low key site for members to flourish. But some of these lames are so thirsty for reps they felt a need to post it into threads and create cross traffic from search engines. A week ago, most of you didn't even want to buy anything from the site because you thought it was fake and now that you see people got SBBs for a good deal, now everyone wants to be down and support them. Get the hell out of there with that crap. If anything the early adopters should be the ones getting a head advantage while the rest of you just getting on should suffer

Last edited:
My issue is that it could have been a nice low key site for members to flourish. But some of these lames are so thirsty for reps they felt a need to post it into threads and create cross traffic from search engines. A week ago, most of you didn't even want to buy anything from the site because you thought it was fake and now that you see people got SBBs for a good deal, now everyone wants to be down and support them. Get the hell out of there with that crap. If anything the early adopters should be the ones getting a head advantage while the rest of you just getting on should suffer

Yeah it's funny how that works..:rolleyes

My issue is that Kdak could have been a nice low key site for members to flourish. But some of these lames are so thirsty for reps they felt a need to post it into threads and create cross traffic from search engines. A week ago, most of you didn't even want to buy anything from the site because you thought it was fake and now that you see people got SBBs for a good deal, now everyone wants to be down and support them. Get the hell out of there with that crap. If anything the early adopters should be the ones getting a head advantage while the rest of you just getting on should suffer
some people are reasonable but once you make something public it only takes 1 or 2 people to ruin it. Thats why people with A1 information dont share inside the threads alot. 

some people are reasonable but once you make something public it only takes 1 or 2 people to ruin it. Thats why people with A1 information dont share inside the threads alot. 

A few people, including myself, pointed that out.

shoutout to WhiplashTW03 because he had enough common sense to not blatantly publicize the site yet he responded to dudes looking for the closest thing to retail for RSBB 1's via pm. Plenty of people were in here asking for links, and then when the site did get revealed the haters came and made a mockery of the site claiming they were fake. Ever since the shoes came in dudes now wanna thirst over the site. LMAO!

So which is more comfortable to everyone, the 2015 1s or the 2016 1s?
I love how you're trying to neutralize and calm the situation back down in this thread, Sak. 

laugh.gif

If people would just stop mentioning the site they're buying from all together they wouldn't have so many inquires. People drop they're buying from "Kdak" and "Westbay" like 20 times in each thread.

So which is more comfortable to everyone, the 2015 1s or the 2016 1s?

There's ... no diff. Same mold used so It shouldn't be a noticeable level of difference. And of course the remastered mold is predicated on the '94 mold which had a roomier/fuller toebox then some early iterations.

There's ... no diff. Same mold used so It shouldn't be a noticeable level of difference. And of course the remastered mold is predicated on the '94 mold which had a roomier/fuller toebox then some early iterations.
It seems like the some of the 2016s mimic the 1985 shape (by a little bit) given the straight back on some. While the 2015s have that curve like 1994 version.

@AirSakuragi   ^Air unit in the 2016 midsole is made with semi-conductive synthetic armorall material as opposed the tri-hemispherical ridged midsoles of last year.  *I just made that ***** up since I'm bored at work*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom