Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm about to pull the plug(no pun intended) on my WB experience. Got my original rsbb order from them but can't even get an update on my OVO order yet others are getting promo codes and updates on their order.

. Does this Nike sign look suspect to any of y'all?? Not tryna stir up the legitimacy Convo, just looks non swoosh like to
Me

I'm about to pull the plug(no pun intended) on my WB experience. Got my original rsbb order from them but can't even get an update on my OVO order yet others are getting promo codes and updates on their order.

I plugged SM and I don't get a 10%? Damn

I don't think everyone spent a few stacks to get a code tho

Last edited:
Thank god I reserved my top 3 1s. Not worried about black toes, I'll get those for retail with no problem

anyone have a issue with one of the shoes being less tumbled on the off - white part? I know these are 100% authentic retail pair. Just curious. Left shoe has less of the tumble leather on the off white part.
Everything else like the toe box and heel are identical.

Just curious. Thanks[/quote]
b

Well I was able to get half a size bigger than what I usually wear on the reverse sbb. Hopefully I can still rock it with my elite socks

I'm about to get one on fleabay but the seller doesn't take PayPal, just credit card. Am I safe?

My issue is that it could have been a nice low key site for members to flourish. But some of these lames are so thirsty for reps they felt a need to post it into threads and create cross traffic from search engines. A week ago, most of you didn't even want to buy anything from the site because you thought it was fake and now that you see people got SBBs for a good deal, now everyone wants to be down and support them. Get the hell out of there with that crap. If anything the early adopters should be the ones getting a head advantage while the rest of you just getting on should suffer

Quoted for you know who.... :smh:

First the Concord fiasco... now the Kdak fiasco... :smh:

If folks were hungry for the link, all they had to do was a little research. It was posted in the sbb2 thread by another member. And no... it wasn't WhiP.

Back
Top Bottom