Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If folks were hungry for the link, all they had to do was a little research. It was posted in the sbb2 thread by another member. And no... it wasn't WhiP.[/quote]

Yea but they didnt wanna do the work, just want hand outs. Now all the greedy lurkers and others will be killing the site once it restocks. Instead of coppin one pair and leaving for others, theyre gonna max out their parents' credit cards or buy $1000 worth of kicks thru paypal and then that'll be it. Some of these dudes are greedy as hell and thats where the issue comes in. Thats one of the reasons why eastbay and Footlocker has that message when u call now. They got tired of all the damn calls from NT members and lurkers once the cat was let outta the bag. Some of us knew when to call but alot of ppl didnt and once they found out, it was a wrap.

Yea but they didnt wanna do the work, just want hand outs. Now all the greedy lurkers and others will be killing the site once it restocks. Instead of coppin one pair and leaving for others, theyre gonna max out their parents' credit cards or buy $1000 worth of kicks thru paypal and then that'll be it. Some of these dudes are greedy as hell and thats where the issue comes in. Thats one of the reasons why eastbay and Footlocker has that message when u call now. They got tired of all the damn calls from NT members and lurkers once the cat was let outta the bag. Some of us knew when to call but alot of ppl didnt and once they found out, it was a wrap.

How many bought them just to flip? How many folks wanted a pair for the low?

I believe the latter was the way it was going before "he" posted the link. Now.... not so much.

said it in one of the other threads but the site was posted on every page in every thread on the first page for the last month

now it's a secret?

yet it had to restock cause the stock was wiped out already

smh

Can someone brief me on wtf is going on in here? Westbay? I wanna be informed of the shenanigans

Just preorderd my size 10 BT off WB. Im also guna try getting a pair for retail cuz i want two. In case i luck out at least I'll have 1 pair.

I hope ya'll cooked...I like my chances on RD with the Black Toes

Black Toes are a must for the double-up imo since I want one pair to have black laces and the other to have either white laces (or red depending on your preference).

Wish the Js had been this shade of blue

SM has it Pinned to the Top of his Twitter page

RIP!  Bot Boyz will forever PM the site

Even with it's Sketchy Looks which would scare most people away from buying, SM pinning it is like a GreenLight LC

Congrats to Kdak!  Mission Accomplished!!! 

If bots were eating they'd take the black toes for 220 which have been sitting. I got my size 11, also looking for the retail double up. Salty I missed the top 3, praying for a 2nd shipment

SM has it Pinned to the Top of his Twitter page

RIP!  Bot Boyz will forever PM the site

Even with it's Sketchy Looks which would scare most people away from buying, SM pinning it is like a GreenLight LC

Congrats to Kdak!  Mission Accomplished!!! 
"Everyday I'm hustlin"

Welp I'm glad I got to order a pair of BTs from the first batch. Hopefully those don't have major delays to ship out like the SBBs

Bots and ATC services ain't trippin over no resell site, trust me. All WB has to do is to raise their prices to keep the leeches away, and continue with unannounced restocks. Remember, they now have a mailing list and can easily sell out ALL their inventory through other channels if they wanted to keep things away from the scriptobots.

Show me the money

Damn this thread is definitely popping today :lol:

It was only a matter of time before this whole WB thing popped off and was out in the open. Can't have people constantly talking about something in code before someone gets upset, and reveals it. I've heard talk there's a secret "AJ1 Fam", and honestly, that is where things like this need to stay (PS, if this is actually a thing, send me an invite :lol: ). Talking about stuff that others can't access will never go over well. IMO, this whole WestBay thing should have never even been mentioned on this site, in any threads. Because anyone could see that feelings would get hurt, and the spot would get blown up, it was just a matter of time. Back when I was actively buying SB's, we made a small facebook group, where we were only letting in people we could vouch for, for release details (as well as stuff for sale, etc). Is that elitist? Maybe. But then things like this would stay in the facebook group, so no feelings would get hurt on NT, and everything was good. Something like that is the ONLY way a secret chill spot can exist (and even then, I'm sure eventually it would get out of an environment like that too).

/end rant

Lets get back to making this the best thread on NT :smokin

Back
Top Bottom