Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Back in the day, nobody worried about creases. Dudes wore they're shoes out the store and were only trippin on they're shoes getting dirty and made sure nobody was steppin on they're J's (Do The Right Thing)

Today, you got people consumed with stitching, glue stains, leather quality, creases and the different levels of creasing lol (are they creasing normally or is the crease a little off to you). Back in the day, creasing was only important when it came to baseball cards.

But I get it. These are different times, different generation. 

Last edited:

Back in the day, nobody worried about creases. Dudes wore they're shoes out the store and were only trippin on they're shoes getting dirty and made sure nobody was steppin on they're J's (Do The Right Thing)

Today, you got people consumed with stitching, glue stains, leather quality, creases and the different levels of creasing lol (are they creasing normally or is the crease a little off to you). Back in the day, creasing was only important when it came to baseball cards.

I respect your opinion a ton, but their* instead of "they're".

It was hard to read that as *they are*

@wHipLAshTw03  It's true! I sometimes feel like I'm one of the few left that lace up and throw on each new pair of Js right away (except for a few cases where I have doubles but those will get their turn). To each their own but I still can't understand why people rob themselves of the feeling of breaking in a new pair. Worrying so much about each minute glue stain from a mass produced shoe just ruins the experience. All opinion of course but I prefer my generations view on this topic.

Creases at work

Last edited:

I respect your opinion a ton, but their* instead of "they're".

It was hard to read that as *they are*
haha, didn't catch that. thanks for the correction (and I don't mean that sarcastically), I'm usually on top of those things. One thing you'll never see me make the mistake on is "should of" or "could of" lol

haha, didn't catch that. thanks for the correction (and I don't mean that sarcastically), I'm usually on top of those things. One thing you'll never see me make the mistake on is "should of" or "could of" lol

Lol

It's something that stands out when I see it lol

[emoji]128074[/emoji]

Nice! Do you have the same size in 2011 as you do 2016? Notice a difference in fit? I feel like the 2016 is slightly bigger. Might just be in my head haha.
I do have both in the same size.

I haven't worn the 2016's yet :wink: I plan to very soon :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom