Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wonder if I can waltz in around 1 and cop my size 9? Nah.
mean.gif
Wonder if I can just go at a random time before 1 and then clock in to work at 1 pm lmao 

Someone posted about CMs being somewhere for a decent price? Anyone remember that? PM me? I can't find the info.

Looks like resell is gonna be pretty low so Imma go that route. Can't cop this weekend putting the 175 I woulda used to a pair on resell. If any Bruhs wanna oopen a sz 12 to me I'd greatly appreciate it. I can definitely make it worth your while if you are a sz 13.

Bruh.. Get a ATC. I recommend https://doubleupkicks.com/ only $40.77... WAY cheaper than paying resale or $275.

How many people did the footlocker and footaction thing
I'm trying out the Footlocker thing for this Black Toes release..............and I wasn't even planning on getting the Black Toes (I have the 2013 BTs, I have no reason to go for the 2016s).

I'm only doing it as a test unfortunately.  Although if I get a W from the Footlocker app........I'm not gonna decline
wink.gif

Last edited:
For the ftl app, do u grt extra min for checking in for all stores up to three ou just one u checked in at?

Those will be copped...

On discount. Like the black outsole

Doubt the letter will be as good, probably the overly soft stuff they been using lately

Back
Top Bottom